Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning post#7005

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Meh, I've been far more wrong about other things to be perfectly honest.

Is that a good thing?? :eek:

Two wrongs don't make a right! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Dickerty wrote: »
    Is that a good thing?? :eek:

Two wrongs don't make a right! :D

The point is that there are far better gothca's to be found on me over the past two years if you want to find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    The point is that there are far better gothca's to be found on me over the past two years if you want to find them.

Maybe - but you were still wrong! No need to side-step it by saying "I was only a LITTLE bit wrong..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

Screen-shot-2010-11-04-at-Nov-4-2010-8.26.18-PM-.png

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Dickerty wrote: »
    Maybe - but you were still wrong! No need to side-step it by saying "I was only a LITTLE bit wrong..."

I don't think he is defending himself. He is saying that there are far more damning posts about Rodgers (presumably in the main) where his opinion was proved to be wrong if people are going looking for past opinions that were wrong.

Say one thing for Lloyd, it's that he is never afraid to put forward new opinions, or hide from old ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Thud

Moyes now leading the betting to be next manager sacked this season

Noooooo!

Thud wrote: »

Noooooo!

It'll be a sad day if he's sacked. He needs more time.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

rarnes1 wrote: »
    It'll be a sad day if he's sacked. He needs more time.

At least another few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Being linked with Bojan and Isco in the echo. Isco would be dreamy but I don't know about Bojan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

Speaking of Danny

pfsm.jpg

Daniel Sturridge @D_Sturridge
    Had a great day at the Anfield junior school today. Danced and had some banter. #kopkids #goodvibes #Daniel Sturridge

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Give Moyes another 3 seasons to put his stamp on the team :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

5starpool wrote: »
    At least another few weeks.

Another few years please :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Noooooo!

Keep him in a job until we play them and after that I don't mind at all .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Noooooo!

Think Tony Pulis could do a job.

Could be the man to turn all those crosses into goals.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Malcolm put down the gun for the sake of the Premier League.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

Yawns wrote: »
    Give Moyes another 3 seasons to put his stamp on the team :D

When I said foot on the throat last night, I didn't mean Utd do it to themselves!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

Hopefully United batter West Brom and then lose to us 3-2 after two dreadful refereeing decisions, and then go on a decent run to the end of the season , maybe losing out on Champions League on goal difference. Moyes keeps the job for another year, lovely jubbly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

djPSB wrote: »
    Think Tony Pulis could do a job.

Could be the man to turn all those crosses into goals.

Think they should at least wait until England crashes out of are finished with the world cup. What utd need now is a safe pair of hands, and Hodgson could just be the man for the job.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

mike65 wrote: »

I think I was pretty spot on :)....depending on how you define 'frustrate'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Moyes as next spurs manager?

Was linked in the past, and the potential lack of compensation may appeal to Levy.

Hopefully United go for a club legend as the next appointment if they sack Moyes. Giggs perhaps with Brian Robson looking over his shoulder would be nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: There is a Man U superthread for any sustained discussion about Man U. Any attempts at Man U trolling or baiting in here will result in cards, and any attempts to do likewise in the Man U thread will see the same result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

hefferboi wrote: »
    Being linked with Bojan and Isco in the echo. Isco would be dreamy but I don't know about Bojan.

Id buy that for a dollar !

Surely with the way the season has gone BR must be one of the favourites for manager of the year .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Been watching him at Ajax all season, he's not good enough. Disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Bojan can fcuk right off. Isco, yes please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Bojan can fcuk right off. Isco, yes please.

If he's not even good enough for Ajax he certainly isn't for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

Just in case some folks don't know why Olympiacos had the JFT 96 banner at last nights game/ and the full story behind the two clubs :

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-news/why-olympiacos-fans-will-never-walk-alone

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bojan.. just lol.

Isco was my number one signing for Dortmund when replacing the Traitor last summer, he would come in and be one of the best players in EPL instantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I've been shouting for Isco for months now the guys not getting games in Madrid and he is the prefect longterm replacement for Gerrard. I can't see it happening but we can dream.

jamaamaj wrote: »
    Just in case some folks don't know why Olympiacos had the JFT 96 banner at last nights game/ and the full story behind the two clubs :

http://www.lfctour.com/news/latest-news/why-olympiacos-fans-will-never-walk-alone

Nice touch.

• Advertisement

Xabi could put in a good word for us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

If we sign Isco, it straight away means the end of Suso and Alberto. Coutinho would most likely be gone too.

I've been shouting for Isco for months now the guys not getting games in Madrid and he is the prefect longterm replacement for Gerrard. I can't see it happening but we can dream.

Who knows what could happen in the summer . With champions league football it opens up a new level of player . I have always felt you need champions league to go after the top bracket players and if that is achieved this year it makes the transfer window a lot easier .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

Surely with the way the season has gone BR must be one of the favourites for manager of the year .

Most definitely. From 7th to champions is going to be an amazing achievement.

If we sign Isco, it straight away means the end of Suso and Alberto. Coutinho would most likely be gone too.

If we qualify for the CL I would think that none of them are gone...we'd be fighting on 4 fronts then, more players of better quality to add to the squad will be needed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

No.

Maybe on one of Suso or Alberto but, especially if we're in the CL, we need more than 5 midfielders, especially if 1 of them will be 34 in May.

Who knows what could happen in the summer . With champions league football it opens up a new level of player . I have always felt you need champions league to go after the top bracket players and if that is achieved this year it makes the transfer window a lot easier .

It just shows how important the top 4 is.

We can shop at Brown Thomas instead of Penneys, we can go for the likes of Isco instead of Alberto, Hummels (hopefully) instead of Illori.

Anfield on a champions league night will be a big sell for some players too.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Maybe Isco would be part of the Suarez deal..

*runs*

:pac:

Top 4 and signing a player like Isco and in the running for the league could also mean Suarez staying as he could get everything he wants.

Signing Isco could also be part of a Suarez deal with Madrid.

• Advertisement

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

*runs*

46516487.jpg

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

*runs*

They'd have to throw in that fella Jese as well.

Isco, Jese and 30m and I'd talk to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

brevity wrote: »
    They'd have to throw in the that fella Jese as well.

And Alonso and Varane and......

If we qualify for the CL I would think that none of them are gone...we'd be fighting on 4 fronts then, more players of better quality to add to the squad will be needed!

I completely agree but i can't see 2 young players like them wanting to spend too much time on the bench.

I wonder what will come of the Will Hughes link if we do get into the champions league.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Isco is not signing, its Kroos who's signing.

Ya but Kroos will be playing LB. Keep up mike!

We should do a Spurs on Utd this summer with transfers just for sh1ts and giggles :)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Its Kross...get it right ! :pac:

We should do a Spurs on Utd this summer with transfers just for sh1ts and giggles :)

They can and will still offer much higher wages than us.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement