Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to set up a Jobs site

Options
  • 13-02-2014 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I am 25 and looking for somebody who can build a website for me.
    Essentially its a jobs site similar to jobs.ie with a few usp's.
    Although there is a lot of people and companies who have no problem in building one from the ground up, I am ideally looking for somebody who may wish to get involved in a start-up project and understands the dynamics of a start-up.
    Once the site is built even at a very basic level I will be crowd funding the business to take it to the next level and will pay a large portion of the money to the web designer/developer.

I am based in Dublin and Wicklow and can meet anybody interested in this project to further talk about the project.
    Just so everybody is clear, I will of course pay anyone for their time etc but as of now I am in a position to meet with people to discuss it further and agree payment, level of involvement, strategy etc.

I have a fully completed business plan, domains purchased etc and potential office space to rent.

Just to be clear to anybody who replys to me asking how much will they be paid etc...I am open to all offers and discussions.

If this appeals to anybody please message me
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

There are some relevant questions that you probably should address publically before anyone serious would likely respond:
    • Have you ever raised funding or otherwise had experience with crowdfunding?
    • What is the lifespan of the business plan and what areas does it cover?
    • What is your own business discipline and experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

And you should probably also read the forum charter and the rules in the Situations Vacant sticky, where this thread should have been.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement