Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFibre Broadband Tullamore

• 13-02-2014 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Is Eircom EFibre broadband available in Tullamore already ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

JoaoMLVF wrote: »
    Is Eircom EFibre broadband available in Tullamore already ?

Was supposed to roll out in December, still not live afaik. Asked in the Eircom/eMobile store in the Bridge centre last month, they claimed it was due to an issue with the council and it would be February when it went live.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 JoaoMLVF

Was supposed to roll out in December, still not live afaik. Asked in the Eircom/eMobile store in the Bridge centre last month, they claimed it was due to an issue with the council and it would be February when it went live.

Thank you, yeah They told me around February, however before switch to them I would like to know about other people experience as for what I been reading in another threads, many people from other zones of the country, they sound not happy at all with the speeds, customer service etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

you can find your cabinet here..

http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

click on the NGA link and zoom into Tullamore.

first cabinets go live on wednesday 19th but loads not live until end of february in Tullamore.

Advertisement