Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is up with trying to Log in to BOI online?

Options
  • 13-02-2014 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

This happens to me regularly and I have talked to other people that it has happened to.

When trying to log in online I enter my user ID, then I enter my DOB or last four numbers of my phone number, click continue and I am just presented with the same screen where I have to enter all these details again.

sometimes I get to the next screen and I enter the various digits of my pin and then I get  this message

The system has logged you out, if you wish to continue please click 'Login'.

then I start all over again.

I am without a doubt putting in all the numbers correctly.

after a while of trying i usually get in.

this morning I have not been able to log in at all.

This is REALLY frustrating!!! I am really regretting moving to BOI from AIB, their online banking is far superior, BOI should consider copying their format.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi greenbicycle,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulties logging on. There can be various reasons why this can happen, for more information please see here. If you can please call BOI365 on 0818 365 365, when you have access to your PC, a representative will go through browser settings with you which should help with resolving this for you. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

its nothing to do with my browser, I have tried different browsers this morning and it isnt working. and this only happens intermittently proving that my browser is fine as it works sometimes and not others.

I have rang them before and in the end I just had to do what I needed to do over the phone defeating the whole purpose of having online banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Also having the same issue this morning with multiple browsers. 

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Actually I just tried logging in again there and got in fine. so my problem is over for another day. nothing wrong with how I am logging in or what I am using to log in, browser or device. it happens a lot using various methods of getting in.

Seriously, there is something wrong with your website and you need to do something about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi greenbicycle,

Glad to hear you've since been able to log in successfully. If this should happen again would it be possible for you to contact us here, as and when this is occurring? We would be quite keen to have the issues you're experiencing with logging in investigated. We're here from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday. 

Hi hardybuck,

Are you still having difficulty logging in?

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Hi greenbicycle,

Glad to hear you've since been able to log in successfully. If this should happen again would it be possible for you to contact us here, as and when this is occurring? We would be quite keen to have the issues you're experiencing with logging in investigated. We're here from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday. 

Hi hardybuck,

Are you still having difficulty logging in?

Thanks
    Tara
    I've just logged on successfully. I can relax now, I was having a fear that my account was hacked!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

yup happening to me now.

got in and now i'm getting this 

Your request to transfer funds to a SEPA payee could not be completed at this time. Please try again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Same problem here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I having the same issues. After I enter my pin it's telling me I'm logged out. If I do log in, when I click on an account for details it tells me I'm logged out. Happening on various browsers and computers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭j_lennon18

I can log in and pay off my BOI MasterCard but I cannot pay my rent into another BOI account because I am getting the following error:

"Your request to transfer funds to a SEPA payee could not be completed at this time. Please try again later."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Your request to transfer funds to a SEPA payee could not be completed at this time. Please try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

brightkane wrote: »
    Same here.. Known issue BOI? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

brightkane wrote: »
    Same here.. Known issue BOI? 
    Same issue as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ronan909

Your request to transfer funds to a SEPA payee could not be completed at this time.

Same issue for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi folks, 

Thanks for your posts.

Apologies for the intermittent service. This is currently under investigation. We will have full service restored ASAP.

Thanks

Billy

Good to see the bank fees are going to IT support :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi All, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for your posts and your patience.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]We can confirm that full service has been restored to 365 Online. The mobile app should be up and running soon. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks again, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

Advertisement