Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Marina -Safe?

Options
  • 13-02-2014 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Thinking of taking the woofer for a walk in the Marina today. Is the car park flooded? And with the storm yesterday will it be safe enough to walk there?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Thinking of taking the woofer for a walk in the Marina today. Is the car park flooded? And with the storm yesterday will it be safe enough to walk there?

TIA

I'd stay away until Sunday. One of the pictures posted yesterday of a tree down, we had driven over a branch of earlier. My wife and I were a little shocked and shaken TBH.

The tree was obviously falling down as we drove under it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Yeah, my neighbour just warned me not to drive there. Weather looks pretty ****e TBH. Ah well. The woofer will have to stay bored then! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭opus

I went for a jog down there last night after work, seemed fine. The two trees that came down have been moved off the road, a few stray branches on the pavement but that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was going to say tis grand normal debris stuff but nothing major

Advertisement