Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new to football betting,quick question.

• 13-02-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭

hi guys,I've just started to dip my toe into football betting but i don't really know the ins and outs of it,just that my mates seem to do ok with it.My question is what happens if one match out of a treble is postponed? i had Liverpool,everton and arsenal all to win.Liverpool won,arsenal drew,but the everton match was postponed.does that mean the bet is void and i can reclaim my stake even though arsenal didn't win?Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Any n/r is treated as a void (same as horse racing) and the remaining selections would be then used so if it's a Treble with a non runner then the bet becomes a Double which in your case is a loser as Arsenal drew.

Advertisement