Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey, Cork Marquee, July 15th

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ah that's grand.

The pools? Ye mean the poles?

I was up a bit, would've liked to have been closer but it was a good seat nonetheless.

Ya the poles LoL where you on the side seats then ?.

Only think i was disappointed with the Marquee was how long it took to get out of tent to the main gate :eek:.

But it was crazy seeing so many girls in heals last night ?. Like why ? LoL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Ya the poles LoL where you on the side seats then ?.

Only think i was disappointed with the Marquee was how long it took to get out of tent to the main gate :eek:.

But it was crazy seeing so many girls in heals last night ?. Like why ? LoL

I was in the P row or aisle whatever... I think.

There was 12 seats where I was and the pole was right in front of me, only 4 people showed up so I just moved over a little.

I was kinda at an angle.

Yeah lol, how they walk in them is beyond me.

Did ye see they were giving out free RedBull at the cars outside before it started?

Should've got some lol :P

Took ages and ages alright got back to Carlow at just before 2am.

Traffic was pretty bad but was grand on the motorway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I was in the P row or aisle whatever... I think.

There was 12 seats where I was and the pole was right in front of me, only 4 people showed up so I just moved over a little.

I was kinda at an angle.

Yeah lol, how they walk in them is beyond me.

Did ye see they were giving out free RedBull at the cars outside before it started?

Should've got some lol :P

Took ages and ages alright got back to Carlow at just before 2am.

Traffic was pretty bad but was grand on the motorway.

I was in row Y there was like 6 free seats in front of me but the girlfriend is about 5ft tall so that was a No to moving closer LoL.

Like we passed one girl in town wearing heals we got down and had about 2 drinks at this stage and she was only there :eek: I think from the city centre out is like a 25 min walk LoL.

Ya seen that there but don't drink the stuff :p

Took me less then 20 mins to get back to where i was staying :P

Advertisement