Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin Mech

Options
  • 13-02-2014 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

A long shot but just wondering would anyone have a spare coin mech. The AD81P type as found in candy cabs.

Still set to 100 yen?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

A long shot but just wondering would anyone have a spare coin mech. The AD81P type as found in candy cabs.

Still set to 100 yen?

Thanks in advance

I should have one. Will check later when home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Steve SI wrote: »
    I should have one. Will check later when home.

Sounds good Steve. Fully functioning and in good nick? All part of my restore plans

Sounds good Steve. Fully functioning and in good nick? All part of my restore plans

I'll have to double check I have one. But any I have are new or mint.

Steve SI wrote: »
    I'll have to double check I have one. But any I have are new or mint.

Bingo Bango!

Gentle bump Steve. Any joy with that coin mech?

• Advertisement

Gentle bump Steve. Any joy with that coin mech?

I'm just home from the storage place. Was dropping off some stuff and also checking what coin mechs I've got. All I could find were 2 mechs, both 1 euro I'm afraid. And those 1 euro coin mechs need the coin entry slot widened on my egret 3, so never bothered with them.
    The only yen mech I've got is the original one with my candy and I'll be hanging into that in case I decide to swap it back in one day (currently a 20 cent mech in there).

Sorry dude.

No bother Steve. I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement