Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Dish Re-Alignment

Options
  • 13-02-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I am looking to get my Sky dish re-aligned. The signal is no longer locked so it has definitely moved after all the wind. Any recommendations for a satellite installer to do this in the North Cork area. What kind of money do they charge? I am not in a position to do this myself at the moment. I said I would try find someone myself before getting on to Sky. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

best to ask this question in the satellite section and you will get the answer you need,you will find it in the tech area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

I was onto sky last week and they were charging €60. It used to be €99 tho so its come down. That had a 3 month warranty on the whole system.

Advertisement