Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Garden Shed

• 13-02-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I need to get a garden shed or garage soon. Have been looking at Steel Garages with a roller doors that I can park the car in.

Checked out Shanett Sheds in Kilbeggan, does anyone have expierence with them or any recommendations for sheds / garages?

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Check out

http://www.steeltechsheds.ie/special-offers/

They have a 6M x 4M garage, reduced to 3290.00

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Kilcoole sheds were advertising 20x20x10 high for around 4500 recently on DD.

In the market myself for something!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Kilcoole sheds were advertising 20x20x10 high for around 4500 recently on DD.

In the market myself for something!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 classiccarman

Was speaking to a friend over the weekend and got another +1 for Steeltech Sheds.

Had a look at their website and it looks perfect for what I need. Hope to get out to them this week and have a better look.

All I have to do now is pick a colour, might get one to match the car!

Pat

Advertisement