Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badly injured kitten found on the Ballinagh Road in Cavan

• 13-02-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I know this is a longshot but time is running out for a cat I found on the Ballinagh Road in Cavan yesterday. I saw a post on the CSPCA Facebook page that a cat had been knocked down near the Lidl store on this road yesterday evening. I was just on my way home and I go by that way so myself and my partner went searching for the cat.

Luckilly we found her and brought her straight up to the Cavan Pet Hospital ((049) 437 3839)

My partner rang the vets this morning, the poor cat has a broken pelvis and leg and is in a bad way and the vets are going to decide this evening on wheter to put the cat to sleep or not. They are trying to locate the owner of the cat.

I have put a message up on Facebook but I thought I would post here also on the off chance that somebody in the area reads it.

Thanks

Advertisement