Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Stream/ Sraith Gaeilge ***Moderator Advisory in 1st Post. Please Read!***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Chem Lord

Best of luck to everyone, I'm sure you all did great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Any results yet guys

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Doyle06

Nothing yet, really hope it is today

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭BRB

Good luck guys. I hope you all get your results today. The waiting is the worst part!
    Let us know how yous get on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AshyK

Wrote to publicjobs on Facebook they said the Irish applicants will receive notice at the close of business today! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Archer3083

AshyK wrote: »
    Wrote to publicjobs on Facebook they said the Irish applicants will receive notice at the close of business today! :)
    Thanks for that. I was beginning to think that we would get no results today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 neilo91

Results are out, didn't get through myself but best of luck to the rest of you.

They told me my results didn't correspond with the previous tests! APPEALED!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

They told me my results didn't correspond with the previous tests! APPEALED!

Is there an appeal process?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Is there an appeal process?

Did they not mention it in the message they sent you through public jobs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Did they not mention it in the message they sent you through public jobs?

No no, I'm not in the running, I was just wondering :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ShodenMcClane

Only two people here got their results?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BluesAndThrees

Only two people here got their results?

Got mine too. Managed to get through

Got mine too. Managed to get through

Congrats!
    Anyone else through?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tras.com

Anyone goin to appeal ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tmanb

Got through myself anyone have trouble finding the link from the email to click on ?

Lads has anyone in the sraith Ghaeilge heard anything about the interview or received any forms? Did the lads in the main stream hear about interview times by post or e-mail again? Freaking out a bit

Lads has anyone in the sraith Ghaeilge heard anything about the interview or received any forms? Did the lads in the main stream hear about interview times by post or e-mail again? Freaking out a bit

We heard about it in an email/public jobs messages.
    The main stream.

BRB wrote: »
    We heard about it in an email/public jobs messages.
    The main stream.

Thanks! Were you waiting long after your stage 4 confirmation to hear regarding the interview? we got word on Thurs and haven't heard since.

Thanks! Were you waiting long after your stage 4 confirmation to hear regarding the interview? we got word on Thurs and haven't heard since.

It was around 3 days after. I'll check now exactly how long

• Advertisement

My bad. It was 2 days after. Received results in the 15th and date for interview on the 17th.

BRB wrote: »
    My bad. It was 2 days after. Received results in the 15th and date for interview on the 17th.

Thanks. Gent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ShodenMcClane

I'm guessing no one has any idea how many Irish stream people got through to interview?

I'm guessing no one has any idea how many Irish stream people got through to interview?

I got in at 50's

Tmanb wrote: »
    I got in at 50's

Overall or on the Irish stream? Have you gotten word about an interview yet?

Overall or on the Irish stream? Have you gotten word about an interview yet?

Irish stream and no

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Maryfrancis

The wait for this interview is nearly as bad as the wait for the results.
    Anyone got a date yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tintreach

The wait for this interview is nearly as bad as the wait for the results.
    Anyone got a date yet?

I haven't gotten my date anyway Mary. Is everyone in the Irish stream still waiting on the interview date? I'm starting to worry about the lack of contact from PAS.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Archer3083

I haven't got my interview date either. I think we'll hear news early next week, and I think we'll have about 2 weeks then to prepare for the interview. I think the last of the English interviews finishes on the 19th of May. I think we'll prob be scheduled to begin on the 20th, or else the following week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Tintreach

Archer3083 wrote: »
    I haven't got my interview date either. I think we'll hear news early next week, and I think we'll have about 2 weeks then to prepare for the interview. I think the last of the English interviews finishes on the 19th of May. I think we'll prob be scheduled to begin on the 20th, or else the following week.

Thank God, I'm not the only one waiting so. It's confusing though as in the message I received saying that I passed stage 3 it also said the interview would be on in the first half of May. Maybe they made a mistake about that.

Have you gotten the familiarisation material or application form yet Archer? I haven't.

Advertisement