Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint

Options
  • 13-02-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I asked to transfer my business phone number to your new address. The new site was established me a new line with a new phone number. I did not ask for a new number. If you do not want me to move my old number I do not want another.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Fiedor, I have removed the attachment as there is a lot of personal information in the letter. If a rep asks you for this info, you can send it by Private Message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

fiedor wrote: »
    I asked to transfer my business phone number to your new address. The new site was established me a new line with a new phone number. I did not ask for a new number. If you do not want me to move my old number I do not want another.
    Thanks Niamh
    Hi fiedor
    can you PM me those details and I will check this out for you. If you moved withing the same exchange it should be possible to keep same number.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fiedor

Waiting for switch number more than a month. Eirkom is a company that hates regular customers only likes new. Customer service is not merely just as I want to buy something that you are very interested. I will not be recommending your service to anyone because of anything is not fulfilling. You are the worst telecommunications company in Europe. None of your technicians to me and everyone promised to call me back. Lying to clients and you punch unnecessary services. All I will recommend your competition because they do not ignore their customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Waiting for switch number more than a month. Eirkom is a company that hates regular customers only likes new. Customer service is not merely just as I want to buy something that you are very interested. I will not be recommending your service to anyone because of anything is not fulfilling. You are the worst telecommunications company in Europe. None of your technicians to me and everyone promised to call me back. Lying to clients and you punch unnecessary services. All I will recommend your competition because they do not ignore their customers.

Hi fiedor

Tony sent me on your PM, the PM does not include the efibre account number at your new address so can you please PM it to me and I will investigate this further for you.

Apologies for the delays however I will arrange anything necessary to have this resolved for you.

Many thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fiedor

Hi Al

Thank you very much for your commitment. Phone number has been switched.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Al

Thank you very much for your commitment. Phone number has been switched.
    No worries fiedor

Al

Advertisement