Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lying about faults being fixed

Options
  • 13-02-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

I have spoken to several eircom tech support agents and the local technician about my terrible speeds. Logged a fault, engineer rang to say it was congestion and he would escalate it. I then got a text saying " the engineer has advised the fault affecting your broadband has now been resolved". I rang up straight away to say it wasn't resolved and not to close the fault, I was told ok. Now I notice on 'my eircom' the fault has been changed to 'resolved'. It bloody well hasn't! How many hoops do I have to jump through with Eircom?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

robocode wrote: »
    I have spoken to several eircom tech support agents and the local technician about my terrible speeds. Logged a fault, engineer rang to say it was congestion and he would escalate it. I then got a text saying " the engineer has advised the fault affecting your broadband has now been resolved". I rang up straight away to say it wasn't resolved and not to close the fault, I was told ok. Now I notice on 'my eircom' the fault has been changed to 'resolved'. It bloody well hasn't! How many hoops do I have to jump through with Eircom?
    Hi robocode
    I have your details from previous PM and will chase this again for you. In the case where a line tech recognised a network issue the line fault would more than likely be closed and tech would normally escalate to network team. Unfortunatley the ticket you opened would then be closed by tech, however I will chase this and get more info for you.
    Tony

Advertisement