Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family going to Canada for 2 years.

Options
  • 13-02-2014 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

I have read guideline regarding families over and over but they confuse me so I was wondering if anyone could explain it to me simply.

If my other half had a job offer over in Canada and then nominated myself and our daughter (7) to come over would I be able to work? How long would this process take and would my other half have to already be moved to Canada to nominate us??

On the other hand would it be possible for me to just go on a standard work visa, what would be the story with my daughter then?

Any info would be appreciated, this is something we want to do, we're researching now.

Also, I presume if we both had a degree it would be very beneficial to us in regards to getting a visa?

Advertisement