Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Broderick's furniture gone from Ennis?

• 13-02-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

It was in Ballymaley, does anyone know if it's still there?
    TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ring them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Ring them.

Very helpful to a fellow boardsie.

Maybe he did ring but it just rang out. Maybe he couldn't get an answer last night at 21.37 when he posted the message. Maybe the phone lines are down where he lives after the recent storm, or he doesn't have a phone.

Sorry OP, I don't have the answer to your question and can't help but maybe someone on here can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

They had an ad in the Clare Champion yesterday. Address given as Kilrush Rd. Cannot remember the name of the business park but think it may be the one opposite Curleys furniture.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

maryb26 wrote: »
    They had an ad in the Clare Champion yesterday. Address given as Kilrush Rd. Cannot remember the name of the business park but think it may be the one opposite Curleys furniture.

That's in Westgate Business Park so.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Ring them.

Yea, thanks for that, their phone lines are actually down after Wednesday's storm.

Thanks everybody.
    Just to let you know the shop in Ballymaley is gone but they are opening up a shop in Westgate next Wednesday, I think it is just a pop up shop, so it's only open to clear existing stock.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Yeah the shop in Westgate that is opening is a pop-up shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

I was there today and got what I needed.
    I have to say there is great value there for anyone looking for furniture.

Advertisement