Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to eircom....

Options
  • 13-02-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I currently get my internet through imagine WiMAX. I am thinking of changing provider. I have no landline at all. What are my options with eircom? How much would the initial installation cost? I'm living in Clare and most of my neighbours have eircom. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mssg

I suggest you to try UPC and Vodafone landline first. Eircom is worst option atm =/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Mssg wrote: »
    I suggest you to try UPC and Vodafone landline first. Eircom is worst option atm =/

Thanks for the reply. But I thought I need a landline for those providers also? ? As in., I would need to sign with eircom to get it installed? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

You don't need a landline for UPC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi there. I currently get my internet through imagine WiMAX. I am thinking of changing provider. I have no landline at all. What are my options with eircom? How much would the initial installation cost? I'm living in Clare and most of my neighbours have eircom. Thanks in advance
    Hi opinionated3
    There are various options available. If you PM me your address we should be able to advise what speeds and service is available to you there. This is the link to our broadband service and if you have any question regarding these we will be happy to advise.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi opinionated3
    There are various options available. If you PM me your address we should be able to advise what speeds and service is available to you there. This is the link to our broadband service and if you have any question regarding these we will be happy to advise.
    Tony
    Hi opinionated3

At the moment we have free installation available. I have also checked a few of the lines in the area which are also suitable for eircom broadband however we cannot guarantee broadband until the line is fully activated.

Once line is connected we can then test the line for speeds and order a broadband service for you if available.

Have a look at this link which includes all our prices for our various different plans available,  http://www.eircom.net/bundles/ .

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Ash

• Advertisement
Advertisement