Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poems or songs in Breton/Cornish/Manx/Welsh?

• 13-02-2014 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone here speak any of these languages? Can anyone recommend me any good songs or poems? Or any sites where I can find some? It's for an animation project I'm doing so anything with nice imagery would be great. With Welsh I basically keep finding stuff that has religous references to the 'Lord' or the 'Holy family' and I don't really want that.

For example, for Irish I'm thinking of doing something with Pangur Bán, which is quite sweet, and for Scots Gaelic I'm thinking of doing something with Fear a' bhata, which is obviously a bit more depressing but really atmospheric and has lots of good imagery to work from.

I'd be really grateful if anyone has any suggestions for me!

Advertisement