Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision multiroom

Options
  • 13-02-2014 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi Eircom reps,

I have my evision installed on Monday and delighted with it so far. One problem though I thought I ordered multi-room but when the guy came to install it, it was not part of his order. He installed the box into the main room and did a great job.

So my question is can I order the multiroom box now and will Eircom just send it me so I can install it myself? This would be my preferred option as I can't afford to take another half day off work.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Gest wrote: »
    Hi Eircom reps,

I have my evision installed on Monday and delighted with it so far. One problem though I thought I ordered multi-room but when the guy came to install it, it was not part of his order. He installed the box into the main room and did a great job.

So my question is can I order the multiroom box now and will Eircom just send it me so I can install it myself? This would be my preferred option as I can't afford to take another half day off work.

Thank you

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Gest

It's great to hear you are happy with it so far :)

As far as I'm aware a technician is required for a multiform installation but I'll look in to the possibility of a self install and get back to you as soon as I have more news, to help me with this can you please PM me your eircom account number?

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Gest

Hi Eircom reps,

Thank you

Hi Gest

As far as I'm aware a technician is required for a multiform installation but I'll look in to the possibility of a self install and get back to you as soon as I have more news, to help me with this can you please PM me your eircom account number?

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan,

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Eircom reps,

Thank you

Hi Gest

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan,

PM sent.

Hi Joe,

Pm sent in reply

Thanks

Al

Advertisement