Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTC - Holistic Massage Course

Options
  • 14-02-2014 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, I am thinking about to do a Holistic Massage Course at NTC-National Qualification in Holistic Massage.Before I go ahead and pay for the course I would like to know a few things first.

Would anyone be able to tell me about the college? I cant any information from anyone who actually been, and how good it is and how the teachers are at their job...And about jobs after finish the course. ..Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cafe del mar

Hi Leticia, everything depends what you are looking for by taking a holistic massage course. Just read through their website and you find all the info you need. I don't know if they deliver an ITEC diploma, which is recognized also abroad. You should first visit the college and talk to the teacher and than decide if they are good for you or not. I went to the open evening information course in Harold's cross holistic college Dublin (on wed 26/02 they do another one from 6pm-7pm) and the 2 teachers were helpful and gave me all the details I needed. The holistic massage course in HCD is much more expensive but the diploma is a ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage and FETAC Level 6 certificate in Holistic Massage. Better than the NTC one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Leticia Santos

Thanks so much, yes I read NTC website I didn't see anything about ITEC...:( it is mu worry ...But thanks so much I will check out in HCD...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cafe del mar

here is the website: http://hcd.ie/
    if you need more info I'm happy to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cumminsg

cafe del mar - just wondered what you thought of the course? I am thinking of signing up for this year.

Thanks
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

Also thinking of doing the NTC Holistic Massage course. Anybody got any advice on whether this is a good course to do? Are you qualified to work on completion of the course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement