Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of QFA pension or Investments

Options
  • 14-02-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

hi all as the title suggests i have signed up for the 2 exams in may and wanted to get a head start so i was wondering doesn anyone have the pdf versions they can send me any help will be appriciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Munster1965

I have investments , and a load of notes from training dept at work to go with them ,also past papers
    Regards
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rahenyrover

Be careful with any old notes or books on investments. They have completely revamped the book for the May exam removing around 100 pages from the book and 2 chapters completely. Pensions still the same though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Munster1965

It's the 2013/2014 book and Ilac note, we gave an awesome trainer

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rahenyrover

Not questioning your trainer at all, sounds fantastic. Just pointing out that the book has changed compared to the January exam. They normally change in sept but have changed mid year this time.

Advertisement