Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No GPRN number, how do I get one?

Options
  • 14-02-2014 12:24pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The previous tenant cannot find any bill and the landlord has not had a bill in her name for 20years. We have agreed on the final read for the meter but I can't sign up to your service online without a GPRN which I don't have.

Surely my address would suffice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi CramCycle,

Thanks for getting in touch with this query. Can you confirm if there is currently gas connected to the property? If the gas meter is already in place and registered by Bord Gais Networks, we should be able to confirm the GPRN for you.  

If you can PM us with the address then I'll look into this for you. Please also confirm the meter number if you can, this is the code found on the meter.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Hi CramCycle,

Thanks for getting in touch with this query. Can you confirm if there is currently gas connected to the property? If the gas meter is already in place and registered by Bord Gais Networks, we should be able to confirm the GPRN for you.  

If you can PM us with the address then I'll look into this for you. Please also confirm the meter number if you can, this is the code found on the meter.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Cheers Aoife,

My wife has already dropped Bord Gais Networks an e-mail with the serial no. so hopefully that will sort it out, thanks for the quick response though.

Marc

Advertisement