Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a proof of address for the Learner Permit

Options
  • 14-02-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I passed the Learner Permit test in November in county Louth an now I moved to county Dublin. In order to get the LP at the present address I need to proove the new address, or I cannot proove it with bills as  they are not on my name, but I can use the adress on my bank account.

I would like to know how I can get it(the proof of my present address from the bank account).

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi desene, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

You can request an up to date statement by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and selecting option 7 and option 1 in the self-service menu. If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day, the statement will produce overnight and be issued by post to the address on your account. If you are signed up for eStatements, the statement will be ready to download on the next working day. Either statement type will have your address on it.

I hope this helps. 

Billy

Advertisement