Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Signet - Remote Access

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try with those settings except put the IP address back to. 100

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭fitzie79

been away for a few days so only getting back to this now. i tried changing the ip address with dhcp enabled and the settings as per

Ip netmask 255.255.255.000
    Gateway 192.168.001.001
    Dns server 192.168.001.001

however it wont let me save the edits to the ip address when i try changing it to .100

each time i input the new value, it says updated but when i check the value it still shows as .13

i've tried canyouseeme.org but it's still not seeing port 443 as open

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Turn odd DHCP and enter the following values

Ip address 192.168.001.013
    Gateway 192.168.001.001

Also try DNS as 8.8.8.8

KoolKid wrote: »
    Turn odd DHCP and enter the following values

Ip address 192.168.001.013
    Gateway 192.168.001.001

Also try DNS as 8.8.8.8

tried both those settings but neither seems to work for remote access. i can access the panel by going directly to the ip address (https://192.168.1.13) but when i use canyouseeme.org it doesn't see port 443 on my ip address

And have you changed the forwarding to that IP?

• Advertisement

yes - it was set to .13 when trying both dns configurations.

is it possible to change the alarm to a different port in case port 443 is blocked by the isp? i'm see conflicting items on google regarding the isp allowing access on this port

yes, via the browser Settings> Communications>Services
    remember if your using anything but 80 you need to enter the port after the IP address

KoolKid wrote: »
    yes, via the browser Settings> Communications>Services
    remember if your using anything but 80 you need to enter the port after the IP address

i dont see a services option in the communications menu - only serial port, ethernet port, modems, central station, remote maint. there doesnt seem to be a services option in the ethernet menu either

Are you logging on through the use browser and selecting full engineer?
    What firmware version are you running?

i had tried to get in via the keypad. i can't seem to login to the browser as an engineer (tried FULL ENGINEER and ENGINEER as the user name) and logging in as a user (manager privileges) i don't see the option. The browser software is version 1.4

• Advertisement

User name is Engineer. (capital E, it's case sensitive)
    Password is the engineer code.

Thanks, I got in using this earlier and tried changing the port forward. Nothing seems to work so I've submitted a request to my ISP to see if they can assist me

Most ISPs will give you the line that they don't support port forwarding.
    Who is your provider again?

Advertisement