Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Marathon for Laura Lynn

Options
  • 14-02-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi there!

I am currently trying to register to run a half marathon for Laura Lynn House, Ireland's Children's Hospice. Is there anyone that can advise me about how to register with a my charity account to do this.
    I tried to register via today fm's website which brought me to athletics Ireland's website but is asking for card payment in order to register! While I'd love to do this I totally can't afford to! Any help would be appreciated!

My reason for doing this is my happy healthy lil 4 month old daughter. She inhaled meconium and was in special care for a week or so. She is perfect and amazing but the recent trouble in portlaoise hospital has made me appreciate how close I may have been to needing these services or worse! So I'm trying to give a little back. I am not a runner. I have not caught the running bug before this. This will be a massive challenge for me!

The marathon itself will be on Good Friday 18th of April. So if anyone can give me training advise or a link to training for half marathons that would be beyond helpful too!

Cheers guys!

And hey.... Why not join in too, great cause :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

There are two options.

You've to raise the €250 first/pay it yourself.
    Athletics Ireland will send you a confirmation email that your entry is confirmed only when MyCharity.ie confirm to us that you have raised the €250 entry fee fundraising target.

Advertisement