Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin flames! Highest form of relationship / Spiritual partnership

• 14-02-2014 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

What do you guys think about Twin Flames?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

The more I've read about Soul Mates/Twin Flames, the more I realise it is not always about lovers. Sometimes your soul mate can be a sibling or a friend.

I've always felt a very strong connection to one of my siblings and always felt like it was a soul mate type of connection. When I read about soul mates being all types of relationships, it made lots of sense to me.

Two of my friends - I have a 'we met before' relationship with them.
    I've read that you incarnate with a certain amount of souls each lifetime - I'm not sure if I believe in reincarnation - still trying to figure it out - but there is that kind of feeling from some of my relationships.

I would love to meet a soul mate who was a partner though. I am still waiting on this relationship ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

I agree.. soul mates can be any relationship (usually those who have a huge impact within our lives).. Twin flames are a completely entire different kettle of fish though! The feelings you feel within this type of relationship are unique, confusing and very different..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Are Twin Flames a Soul Mate that is a Lover, as in the definition that most people know it as?

Do you have experience of a Twin Flame relationship?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Twin flames are 1 soul with 2 physical bodies! Soul mates are 2 souls with chosen life paths and some period of intergration with both souls. TF are part of the ascension process... basically they are the pioneer breed that when united will release love for the improvement of mankind.. they have a purpose to fulfil whilst experiencing heaven on earth as such..

Your higher self drives what happens because there is something bigger controlling both parts of the soul.. The third part is god like.

2 TFs will bring out in each other parts that they need to work on in order to release their karma.. so it is not an easy relationship.. there can be no co-dependency or ego etc. So its a battle first off.. before you get to reuniting stage. The upside is.. many good benefits like kundalini energy, bliss feelings, telepathy, power, strength etc. result.

Twin flames are usually romantic partners/lovers but not always necessary.. (final stage) Soul mates can be any type of relationship... friends/partners/sisters etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I know my TF for a few years now and it started off with being attracted to him and having a short relationship.
    There was much pain involved and somehow we are still connected even though we barely have contact.
    Whenever we talk, something is up again, no sexual attraction though.
    This person only caused me pain so far in my life and still can I not get "rid" of him.
    I assume we are somehow connected and have to work it out this life or whenever.

• Advertisement
Advertisement