Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on selling xbox360?

Options
  • 14-02-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have an xbox360 that i'd like to get rid of. It's about seven years old, it has a hard drive, xbox remote, AV cable and I have the following games: Dead Space, PGR3, Fallout New Vegas, Halo3, Gears of War, Bioshock 1&2, Dead Rising, Darkness, and GTA3. I was thinking of putting it on Adverts/donedeal, but have no idea how much to ask?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

For a seven year old Xbox you'd be lucky to get anything tbh. Won't have long left in it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

COYVB wrote: »
    For a seven year old Xbox you'd be lucky to get anything tbh. Won't have long left in it
    I was kind of thinking the same myself, TBH. Is there any decent value in the games even, or should I just give the lot away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Anan1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have an xbox360 that i'd like to get rid of. It's about seven years old, it has a hard drive, xbox remote, AV cable and I have the following games: Dead Space, PGR3, Fallout New Vegas, Halo3, Gears of War, Bioshock 1&2, Dead Rising, Darkness, and GTA3. I was thinking of putting it on Adverts/donedeal, but have no idea how much to ask?

Thanks!
    what size is the hard drive, i would ask 60
    i got 100 for mine just before xmas with a 120gb drive, my games were newer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I was kind of thinking the same myself, TBH. Is there any decent value in the games even, or should I just give the lot away?

The games you mention you'd get something for, Dead Space & the two Bioshock games seem to hold some of their value anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Hi all,

Thanks!

gamestop wont take old xboxes...only the slim one or the new ones released last year. and they will only give you like 70 quid cash for a 250gb model....imo the insulting offers they give are not worth selling your xbox....keep it, gift it or put it on adverts.

but for the love of god avoid gamestop!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

I've had a slim model, 250gb hard drive with some decent games (gta 5, arkham origins, tomb raider and maybe 5 more) AND a turtle beach headset on adverts for what I thought was a reasonable asking of €180 for weeks now, very few worthwhile offers coming in. Guess they're just not in demand anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Mmmm. Selling it seems like a lot of grief for maybe €60. Re the HD, I can't remember what size it is and it doesn't say on it.

Advertisement