Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van parking near Dundrum Town Centre

Options
  • 14-02-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I will be in Dublin next week and said il drop in to see this drundrum town centre. Il be in a fairly big van does anyone where's best to park. Preferably somewhere with no or hight ceilings!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

jayboi wrote: »
    Hi
    I will be in Dublin next week and said il drop in to see this drundrum town centre. Il be in a fairly big van does anyone where's best to park. Preferably somewhere with no or hight ceilings!
    Thanks

There is a surface car park at the Tesco entrance, but it may have a height barrier. Might be worth ringing them, there is a customer service desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

There is also the surface car park at the old shopping centre - it's just a 5 minutes walk to the town centre. I'm pretty certain there are no height barriers at the dundrum bypass entrance to this car park as there are often coaches parked in there. There is another entrance to this car park just off the main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

there's also a surface car park just opposite the esplanade where the cinema is, just past the green car park (i think) entrance. i'm pretty certain it doesn't have height restrictions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

there's also a surface car park just opposite the esplanade where the cinema is, just past the green car park (i think) entrance. i'm pretty certain it doesn't have height restrictions.

If you mean the council owned one opposite Ananda's, it has barriers. The height isn't signposted, but it looks to be about 2.5m.

Advertisement