Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car hire excess insurance

Options
  • 14-02-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I am hiring a car in Sydney for one week soon I am aged 23 with full irish driving license for 3 years, and wish to know if there is a place I can get car hire excess insurance online at reasonable cost please, answers welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

stoves1 wrote: »
    I am hiring a car in Sydney for one week soon I am aged 23 with full irish driving license for 3 years, and wish to know if there is a place I can get car hire excess insurance online at reasonable cost please, answers welcome

23? Have you booked the car? A lot of places won't hire to anyone under 25 and if they do they insist on their insurance policy and excess.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

I have used TripCover once before. Didn't need to make a claim or anything so don't know what they're like to deal with other than filling in the details online.

Advertisement