Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOMORROWLAND 2014

Options
  • 14-02-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hey everyone and anyone who reads this,
    me and a friend are planning on going tomorrowland 2014 this year i know tickets go on sale tomorrow at 4... fingers crossed we get our tickets just putting this up here to see if there is anyone else from the island planning on going over :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 markie87

Yep few us HOPEFULLY getting tickets today for weekend 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭adam88

Half thinking of going from JFK just to get on one of those party flights. Looks the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Got a ticket :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

Got full dreamville after 40 mins fcuk yes :DDDD

james66 wrote: »
    Got full dreamville after 40 mins fcuk yes :DDDD

How much did your ticket cost in total?

Service charges are quite high.

Now to start planning flights etc. Wonder what's the best way to get there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

djPSB wrote: »
    How much did your ticket cost in total?

Service charges are quite high.

Now to start planning flights etc. Wonder what's the best way to get there?

300 the same tickets are now going for 1500 on viagogo its insane.

Lucky man, I clicked on the dot at 4pm an waited the 2 hours to be told sold out, not to happy ha

james66 wrote: »
    300 the same tickets are now going for 1500 on viagogo its insane.

Lucky man, I clicked on the dot at 4pm an waited the 2 hours to be told sold out, not to happy ha

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭diverboy83

Was just about to set up this thread! Got tickets after 3.5 hours in that stupid virtual queue! Tickets are going for £1,000 + on ebay. Madness.

Anyways, just checked out flights with Ryanair and Aer Lingus for Weekend 1 - there are only a few seats left so if that's how folk are going, then best to book fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭picaso30

What and is this festival,never heard of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 high tower93

i got on first go done everything was getting 2 full madness and dreamvilles and then to get the card declined because it was over the limit amount my heart sank into my stomach

• Registered Users Posts: 15 high tower93

okay lads if anyone knows of someone selling two tickets for a reasonable price ( 300-450) will yous let me know hearts been set on this past 2 years cant have the best 21st ever if ye denied your present ! so cheers lads for the help if ye can let me know (Y)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Tomorrowland tickets cant be sold on as your name is on your ticket when you buy it and it has to match your ID when you enter the festival

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Well Done to everyone who got a a ticket this years. Was at it in 2012 and was an amazing experience. Couldn't get on to get tickets this year as i had a football match :(. My advice..Save plenty of money..the site is a dear spot :).

PS. there is a lidl 20 min walk up the road from the dreamville campsites so perhaps get used to drinking warm lidl beer aswel :P

Tried for 3 hours with no success, so got tickets last night weekend tickets to Ultra Music Festival Europe and 7 nights In a villa out of me tomorrowland fund, the depression has lifted ha

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Well Done to everyone who got a a ticket this years. Was at it in 2012 and was an amazing experience. Couldn't get on to get tickets this year as i had a football match :(. My advice..Save plenty of money..the site is a dear spot :).

PS. there is a lidl 20 min walk up the road from the dreamville campsites so perhaps get used to drinking warm lidl beer aswel :P

How much would you recommend to set aside for spending money?

How much would you recommend to set aside for spending money?

€150-€200 for tomorrowland alone and then more for what ever else if you decide to go travelling to closer citys(Amsterdam or brussels).

Alot of places on site work on tokens,You can get these everywhere on machines, if you see on the website about a token bag,You will have to buy one if you want a cold drink on site (beer/100ml bottle of coke),It was around 2 tokens for half a pint of beer,4 for a full pint and 3 tokens for a coke i think. But someone could correct me on that.

There is locks on side and if you have valuables with you i would recommend you getting one. The locks are at the entrance as you go in and if your at the far end of the festival and want something from the locker...Its a long walk back.

The site is huge...So make sure to wear comfortable runners.

Anyone know which of the airports in Brussels would be best to fly into?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭theaaao

Im looking for 3 x camping tickets for either weekend. max price of €400.

Anyone here travel for the weekend without camping? Where did ye stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

€200 your having a laugh yea??Minimum 300!ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

Eindhoven is only a short bus journey aswell check the flights to there aswell mate!

pk88 wrote: »
    Eindhoven is only a short bus journey aswell check the flights to there aswell mate!

Might go via Amsterdam yet.

Won't be booking flights until next month.

Brussels, Amsterdam and Eindhoven seemed to be the most popular routes.

Anyone doing a few nights in Amsterdam before Tomorrowland?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 StBrigidsGAA

Yeah two or three days beforehand! Might also try pick up tent and accesories there to save some money on bringing it over on plane

Yeah two or three days beforehand! Might also try pick up tent and accesories there to save some money on bringing it over on plane

Think we're going the same..

And ideas on good places to stay in Amsterdam?

Think we're going the same..

And ideas on good places to stay in Amsterdam?

I stayed in Floris France hotel, Amsterdam,it's fairly central and was a great price...stayed there two nights before tomorrowland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭SG8

Would love to be going to this :( like many we couldn't get tickets, got our Creamfields tickets today though so happy days! Next best thing I suppose? That line up!

SG8 wrote: »
    Would love to be going to this :( like many we couldn't get tickets, got our Creamfields tickets today though so happy days! Next best thing I suppose? That line up!

The Tommorowland line up isn't finalized yet is it? I assume they'll be adding more to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭SG8

The Tommorowland line up isn't finalized yet is it? I assume they'll be adding more to it.

Yes they will of course :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

picaso30 wrote: »
    What and is this festival,never heard of it.

Dancey beep beep bip bop boop. Series of blokes on a massive stage pressing <play>. Thousands of other people leppin' up and down. Probably glo sticks too.

Advertisement