Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOMORROWLAND 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jeff88448

james66 wrote: »
    6 days to go.

Can't wait, who you looking forward to the most? I'm only going the 1st day but looking forward to Dmitri Vegas, Martin Solveig and AVB

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Have ye got yeer bracelets yet lads?

tonto24 wrote: »
    Have ye got yeer bracelets yet lads?

Got mine on 1st july I think, I had to pick it up in post office cause had moved address since, what wknd are you going? Think wknd 2 bracelets are sent after wknd 1

Jeff88448 wrote: »
    Got mine on 1st july I think, I had to pick it up in post office cause had moved address since, what wknd are you going? Think wknd 2 bracelets are sent after wknd 1

Goin 1st weekend...no bracelets yet!

Goin 1st weekend...no bracelets yet!

Send an email to the crowd that send them out, their address is on the tomorrowland website I think, if you cant find it let me know and I'll find it cause I had to email them a while back seeing if they would post the bracelets out to my new address instead of old one. I'm fairly sure you can pick up the bracelets at the gig if you dont receive them beforehand

• Advertisement

Guys anyone know what train i book on Www.sncb.be/tomorrowland to go from BRU airport to boom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Is anybody still waiting on their bracelets? Do they come by registered post? Would the package fit in a letterbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

Is anybody still waiting on their bracelets? Do they come by registered post? Would the package fit in a letterbox?

Got mine two weeks ago. If it does not arrive you can still go to tomorrowland they will issue you a new bracelet as long as the other was not activated. Happened last year to loads to of people, they just allowed people to pick them up with and ID and the e-tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oisinomurchu

Anyone on the late ryanair flight from dublin and looking to transfer to tomorrowland. Poor flight choice I know but nothing could do about it !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Not long home from Ultra Europe boys & girls. Tomorrowland was my preference but we couldn't get tickets so opted for Ultra instead, going to Creamfields in August too. Deadmau5 had a huge influence on me opting for Creamfields aswell :D

Anyway guys just wanna say for those of you who are going to one of these for the first time (like it was for me @ Ultra) you're going to have the weekend of your lives! Had the time of my life and it'll live long in the memory! Enjoy it & live it up :)

Tomorrowland next year I hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Carl Cox and Martin Garrix streaming just now from Tomorrowland.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

so come on any of you class of 2014,how was it?

Bummer1234 wrote: »

Epic! The place is insane! Albeit trying to get our bracelets at the start of the festival was brutal...Queued in different lines for at least 3 hours. But it was plain sailing after that! Had a 4 person easy tent pack which did its job i.e. we slept in it! Some of the stages were awesome and djs brilliant! Would i go again? Im not sure, no comfort in a tent for 4 days! I think iv ticked the box on this 1 but it was absolutely epic... Took my about 5 days to recover:D

Epic! The place is insane! Albeit trying to get our bracelets at the start of the festival was brutal...Queued in different lines for at least 3 hours. But it was plain sailing after that! Had a 4 person easy tent pack which did its job i.e. we slept in it! Some of the stages were awesome and djs brilliant! Would i go again? Im not sure, no comfort in a tent for 4 days! I think iv ticked the box on this 1 but it was absolutely epic... Took my about 5 days to recover:D

Good stuff, Sounds good, Do they still have the tokens at mad prices for tiny bottles of coke? Who was your fav act there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Best weekend of my life. It's hard to believe it's a real gig.

Best for me were Hardwell, Tiesto, Alesso, Ingrosso, Steve Aoki.

Would I go back again? Without a shadow of a doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Anyone ever being to both Tomorrowland and Ultra Europe and how would they compare?

Or any other festival that can compare to Tomorrowland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

I'd be surprised if tomorrowland could be beaten!

When I win the lotto I'm going first class.

djPSB wrote: »
    Anyone ever being to both Tomorrowland and Ultra Europe and how would they compare?

Or any other festival that can compare to Tomorrowland?

Is ultra Europe held in a football stadium in Croatia when tomorrowland is over multiple stages?...I think I maybe wrong but you pay for what you get with tomorrowland...yes it's expensive...but my god...you have the time if your life at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Alright lads, many for going this year?

Anyone from Belgium on here, Whats the deal with getting tickets in Belgium Pre-Sale, do you need a Belgium Passport or is that BS?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

pre registered for tickets
    anyone have any tips on increasing your chances of getting them?

• Advertisement

pre registered for tickets
    anyone have any tips on increasing your chances of getting them?

Use as many laptops/smart phones etc as you can get your hands on and log in to link you are given in pre-registration email on all of them, be on website a bit before they officially go on sale so you're ready to go the second they go on sale, only tip I can think of really.

Or spend a fortune on package like im doing tomorrow cause i missed out the last 2 years :(

Or spend a fortune on package like im doing tomorrow cause i missed out the last 2 years :(

Is that the package deal with flights? What city do you go from for that? Will tickets for that go quick as well you reckon?

Jeff88448 wrote: »
    Is that the package deal with flights? What city do you go from for that? Will tickets for that go quick as well you reckon?

Hotel package gettin flight separate from dublin. It usually dosent sell out that quick but im not taking any rrisks

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Can drink be brought from the campsite into the arena and if not is it pricey inside? Im trying to justify if I can afford this. Getting tired of Irish festivals would like to try something new.

Can drink be brought from the campsite into the arena and if not is it pricey inside? Im trying to justify if I can afford this. Getting tired of Irish festivals would like to try something new.

Drink can't be brought into tomorrowland from Dreamville, You buy the drink inside with the Tokens and it works out very dear for a beer inside overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Drink can't be brought into tomorrowland from Dreamville, You buy the drink inside with the Tokens and it works out very dear for a beer inside overall.

bummer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Man i'd love to go to this.

Anyone manage to get tickets?

• Advertisement
Advertisement