Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Back thinking about wheels for the e46

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I actually got a mail from BBS themselves this morning regarding the fitting kits. They asked for some more info from me to know exactly what parts I should have received with the set. Hey are slow to respond though, but let's see!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

So, some closure to this fitting kit malarkey. I got a response from BBS themselves this morning outlining in detail what should come with the standard BBS fitting kits:
    Dear Alan,

sorry for my late reply.

You should have the right Kit.

Please note that in our PFS kits are no lock nuts included anymore.

So you should have an Kit with part no. 0931149#

Centering rings with part no. 0923415# (incl.spingot rings) and bolts

M12x1,5 29 60° (part no. 0923037# - please note that there is no BBS lasered on).

I hope this information will help.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i. A. Melanie Kaufmann

Vertrieb Aftermarket

BBS GmbH

Advertisement