Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,858 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

when was the rock on, only saw clooney switched off at snoop

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

when was the rock on, only saw clooney switched off at snoop

Just after Snoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rock is awesome. He can go into comedy when he has his fill of action films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

snoops pharrel story was gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

first couch was a snooze fest

more of the 2nd couch please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Good of Clooney to explain the Monuments Men car crash last year. "I left them drunk, they come on here, and got drunker". A memorable night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Take off the shades FFS.

Snoop Dogg of course, not The Rock

Well Bono revealed he always wears shades on the show because of glaucoma. I'm guessing Snoop has... other reasons. :pac:

Billy86 wrote: »
    Well Bono revealed he always wears shades on the show because of glaucoma. I'm guessing Snoop has... other reasons. :pac:

...probably related to the many bags beneath his bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Chris Pratt is on next week. Noice!

• Advertisement

that girl was annoying laughing loudly when others speaking she 25 yr old playing a 15 yr old, but you'd think she was actually 15 last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Enjoyed last night's show, probably my favourite of the season so far. But that will probably change next week from Chris Pratt alone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rocky looked so big on the couch, great guest

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Corcaigh84

Was I the only one annoyed by that Britt Robertson and her annoying giggling every five seconds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

thefloss wrote: »
    Was I the only one annoyed by that Britt Robertson and her annoying giggling every five seconds

She didn't relax I suppose...she kind of acted (badly) the whole way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

thefloss wrote: »

What else was she supposed to do, Graham didn't have much interest in her and directed most of the questions to George Clooney.

^ Yup ...a little unfair for one so young. Clooney, Laurie and some kid from the audience sat between or so it appeared. The show is pre-recorded - she could have been slotted in with the wrestler and let Snoop have fun with the A list. Both Clooney and Laurie have been high and wide (they wear invisible shades). Johnson seemed like enough of a gent to treat a lady with respect. Everybody wins. But that's hindsight.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

^ Yup ...a little unfair for one so young. Clooney, Laurie and some kid from the audience sat between or so it appeared. The show is pre-recorded - she could have been slotted in with the wrestler and let Snoop have fun with the A list. Both Clooney and Laurie have been high and wide (they wear invisible shades). Johnson seemed like enough of a gent to treat a lady with respect. Everybody wins. But that's hindsight.

She's in Tomorrowland with Clooney and Laurie so she couldn't really be in with Snoop and The Rock.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    She's in Tomorrowland with Clooney and Laurie so she couldn't really be in with Snoop and The Rock.

Memo to self: pay attention to what stars are selling. Seriously, that was the issue - she came on to flog the movie as junior starlets must, the two lads were there to play doctor and have a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Memo to self: pay attention to what stars are selling. Seriously, that was the issue - she came on to flog the movie as junior starlets must, the two lads were there to play doctor and have a laugh.

You must have completely zoned out considering the trailer showed mainly her and Clooney in the same scene together!

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    You must have completely zoned out considering the trailer showed mainly her and Clooney in the same scene together!

:D I'm a drunk. If it wasn't for Bill Murray nicking my alarm clock I'd have been in Monuments (hic!) Men.

What else was she supposed to do, Graham didn't have much interest in her and directed most of the questions to George Clooney.
    Norton asked her a question and she barely answered it before bumping it back to Clooney

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Norton asked her a question and she barely answered it before bumping it back to Clooney

She's young and might of been very intimidated, not all actors are comfortable doing talk shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

He asked her which doctor she'd like if she was sick and, tell him a little about her character or something, which she did. Then he showed a clip and went back to clooney and laurie. I just think it's a bit harsh to say she was annoying because she was trying to laugh along with the two lads that were mainly doing all the talking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Chris Pratt is yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

efb wrote: »
    Chris Pratt is yummy

He sure is funny, I'll give him that.

Its actually a very funny couch tonight.

Best Graham Norton in a long long time, by some margin.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Chris's TOWIE impression was phenomenal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Very funny tonight, brilliant music as well

• Advertisement

Basq wrote: »
    Chris's TOWIE impression was phenomenal!

Yeah, I had seen him do that before and had heard the story about his headshots too, but still very entertaining.

Advertisement