Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,244 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Addle wrote: »
    Is that objectification though, or just him being a show off?

Well considering Chastain was egging the crowd on, and all the horny women in said crowd were wooing as if they were at a striptease show, and Chastain wouldn't stop until he done it, definitely objectifying. Although a dash of showoff-ery thrown into the mix too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,526 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The person said they didn't know what I was asking about so I told them.

Why are you getting so excited? If you don't like something, just ignore it like a normal person.

You poor devil.

Excited :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just caught up. I enjoyed this week's show more than last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

That Keaton has not done much to be so famous. Kevin Bacon looks like gas craic altogether. Fassbender on again? Seems like a nice guy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

learn_more wrote: »
    That Keaton has not done much to be so famous. Kevin Bacon looks like gas craic altogether. Fassbender on again? Seems like a nice guy though.

I think she has in fairenss. She was in the first 2 Godfather films, Annie Hall (all 3 won the best picture Oscar) and in a number of other great films like Reds and Manhattan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

More objectification of Fassbender again. Everytime he's on, he has to perform in some capacity. We get it, he's good looking.

Imagine a smoking hot lady was objectified as much. Feminists would be in overdrive.

And your complaint is :confused::P yes he is gorgeous ;)

Mikey was great just wished he was on from the start of the show, I love how he always get a mention of Fossa and/or Kerry in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

I think she has in fairenss. She was in the first 2 Godfather films, Annie Hall (all 3 won the best picture Oscar) and in a number of other great films like Reds and Manhattan.

I stand corrected. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

It's not as funny as it used to be, or maybe I've just OD'd on it.

Diane Keaton was cracked, and not really in a good way. Pity, I thought she'd have a sort of dry wit, but she just seemed to have a screw loose. Wtf was with kissing everyone?!

Michael Fassbender was yummy as always. :D I agree they should have given more time to Kevin Bacon, but with the aforementioned loon, Gorillaz and a red chair story too, they really do try to squeeze a bit too much in.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight
    Guy Ritchie
    Charlie Hunnam
    Billie Piper
    Jason Manford

Music
    Imelda May

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Tonight
    Guy Ritchie
    Charlie Hunnam
    Billie Piper
    Jason Manford

Music
    Imelda May

Love Imelda May's new stuff but hopefully he won't do too much talking to her - she is a terrible interviewee imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Tonight
    Guy Ritchie
    Charlie Hunnam
    Billie Piper
    Jason Manford

Music
    Imelda May

Awful line up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Always the comedian stuck at the end of the couch as the filler. The format of the show needs to be updated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Dovies wrote: »
    Love Imelda May's new stuff but hopefully he won't do too much talking to her - she is a terrible interviewee imo

I like her being interviewed, comes across as down to earth and good for a laugh.

I love her new look, very sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Always the comedian stuck at the end of the couch as the filler. The format of the show needs to be updated.

How? It's the best format! Guests sitting sitting beside one another and havin a bit of banter, it's the perfect format. If you don't like the format there are plenty of shows with just the host and one guest chatting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Yes............because it clearly isn't working...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,481 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Surprised there were no comments here about the "gay gym" remark. He came across an awful knob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Guy Richie really looked like he would rather be anywhere else...came across as a moody so and so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 993 ✭✭✭737max

another week, another pretty boy with not much to say for himself on the sofa to keep the ladies at home and Graham happy.
    at this stage it is better to watch the promo videos on youtube which appear on a Friday afternoon and skip the show itself on Friday night; the best bits are in the youtube clips.

siblers wrote: »
    Surprised there were no comments here about the "gay gym" remark. He came across an awful knob

Meh, if you allow yourself to get offended by that, you have driven yourself to the chasm of PC Madness.

Tonight
    Guy Ritchie
    Charlie Hunnam
    Billie Piper
    Jason Manford

Music
    Imelda May

Are you sure it was Billie Piper and not Paloma Faith :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

vkid wrote: »
    Guy Richie really looked like he would rather be anywhere else...came across as a moody so and so.

What the hell was wrong with him..it was very obvious that he found the whole thing boring or something..I thought Billie seemed weird also..loved Imelda's camping story.

Charlie has lost his Geordie accent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Guy Richie is a douche

snowflaker wrote: »
    Guy Richie is a douche

People that use the word "douche" are douches! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

People that use the word "douche" are douches! :D

Don't be so hard on yourself 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

siblers wrote: »

Twitter had a good few reactions, all negative, he used "gay" in the derogatory sense, and in 2017, thats no longer ok.....Grahams- "i think the gay is silent" was a perfect response to such BS comments in this day and age.........also his comment to Imelda " theres travelling and theres travelling" even the comedian had to come at that point in the conversation to make clear she wasnt talking about being a traveller etc, he came across as a bit of an arse to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭corkie

Colser wrote: »
    What the hell was wrong with him..it was very obvious that he found the whole thing boring or something..I thought Billie seemed weird also..loved Imelda's camping story.

Unfortunately the heading spoils the punchline of the story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Murrisk

pilly wrote: »
    I like her being interviewed, comes across as down to earth and good for a laugh.

I love her new look, very sexy.

She looks fantastic, love love love her hair. Much better look than the over-styled rockabilly garb, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Has Imelda lost a bit of her Dublin accent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

blade1 wrote: »
    Has Imelda lost a bit of her Dublin accent?

Thought that as well. Only natural really

Advertisement