Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Soulred

Battleflag wrote: »
    Jesus Christ! Would Hilary every feck off? She lost and she is still ranting on about it. She has no place on the couch especially a whole segment on her own. Very disappointed the other guests aren't on the couch with her

Why doesn't she have a place ? I thought she was really interesting. What a refreshing change!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,241 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Does Hilary remember Bills goings on with Monica Lewinsky at all when she waffles about womens rights, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Skipped Clinton, but Goldblum was fun as always. Strange but very interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Much more relaxed couch than some recent episodes. Grahan doesn't have to do much to get some funny anecdotes.

Norton also mentioned when Tom Hiddleston did the De Niro impression in front of the very man. He acknowledged that it felt a bit odd... and I think implied De Niro was a little uncomfortable.

M

No red chair last night, I bloody hate it when there's none :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Much more relaxed couch than some recent episodes. Grahan doesn't have to do much to get some funny anecdotes.

Norton also mentioned when Tom Hiddleston did the De Niro impression in front of the very man. He acknowledged that it felt a bit odd... and I think implied De Niro was a little uncomfortable.

Its because the impressions where horrible,I cringe when watching him doing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Only watching tonight...my mother would LOVE Jeff Goldblums poloneck:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Found Jeff goldblum painful

• Registered Users Posts: 55,441 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rfrip wrote: »
    Found Jeff goldblum painful

The whole fooking show is painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Hilary Clinton makes Trump look credible and honest. Quite an achievement. Norton is a pain in the hole nowadays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Not the best episode, Goldblum was funny enough but Butler and Whitehall were pretty boring. Clinton interview felt like she has it rehearsed word for word

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

siblers wrote: »
    Not the best episode, Goldblum was funny enough but Butler and Whitehall were pretty boring. Clinton interview felt like she has it rehearsed word for word

She probably had!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Norten reckons 'the world is agin' former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

like when OPrter said Jeff had his particular style of playing that song

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Butler does not even need to speak, he is bloody gorgeous :o:P

Why was Jeff constant at the neck of his poloneck, was it too tight?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

No red chair last night, I bloody hate it when there's none :pac:

I actually turn that off every time: it feels like bullying that people agree to in advance.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Claire Foy sandwiched between Adam Sandler and Cara Delevingne who both kept touching her

No Dustin Hoffman and now he latest name for sexual inappropriateness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Claire Foy sandwiched between Adam Sandler and Cara Delevingne who both kept touching her

Are you trying to link being touched on the knee with sexual harassment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Yeah I saw that ridiculous click-bait article too. A journalist trying to create a story out of nothing to take advantage of the Hollywood current climate.

That's normal friendly human behavior. Claire Foy herself has said there was nothing wrong with it.

Are you trying to link being touched on the knee with sexual harassment?

I think with all the stories coming out it was a tad inappropriate but I don't think Adam was even aware of it, I thought Cara was worse and she already made a statement against Weinstein but no mention of her behaviour

Adam seemed very uncomfortable on his GN couch debut

I was wondering if Dustin Hoffman no show was he may have known he would be latest name outed for sexual misconduct

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ah lads! Really! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I think with all the stories coming out it was a tad inappropriate but I don't think Adam was even aware of it, I thought Cara was worse and she already made a statement against Weinstein but no mention of her behaviour

Adam seemed very uncomfortable on his GN couch debut

I was wondering if Dustin Hoffman no show was he may have known he would be latest name outed for sexual misconduct

Ah jesus, he put his hand on her fecking knee, he didn't go try groping her. To me it looked he did it because of the story he was telling like it was a natural movement in response to what he was saying. I doubt he was thinking ("oh, I'm gonna grab me a bit of sexy knee". If anything it was a bit awkward at best.

I didn't take any notice of Cara doing anything inappropriate, most likely because she didn't do anything inappropriate.

Ah jesus, he put his hand on her fecking knee, he didn't go try groping her. To me it looked he did it because of the story he was telling like it was a natural movement in response to what he was saying. I doubt he was thinking ("oh, I'm gonna grab me a bit of sexy knee". If anything it was a bit awkward at best.

I didn't take any notice of Cara doing anything inappropriate, most likely because she didn't do anything inappropriate.

Maybe it was just me so who thought flaky Cara was too much :o GN calling her full name as he was thinking of Aer Lingus magazine :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Maybe it was just me so who thought flaky Cara was too much :o GN calling her full name as he was thinking of Aer Lingue magazine :P

Yeah, I'm completely confused. I've no idea what Cara did?

Adam Sandler was terribly awkward. I've never seen him interviewed before, is he always like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

To me it looked like he put his hand on her knee as he was referring to her, then he playfully put it back because he removed it just as she was about to jokingly place hers on his. A total non event like. Only offensive if you're looking to be outraged. Anyway I'm late to the party as usual.

M

Tonights lineup...
    Judi Dench
    Kenneth Branagh
    Michelle Pfeiffer
    Josh Gad

Music
    St Vincent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Tonights lineup...
    Judi Dench

She's never off it! Not that I'm complaining. She's a good guest. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

Norton slags off Spacey and then hugs Depp.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Still hasn't started on my BBC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Missing nothing. Worst one in yonks. The guests themselves are bored by each other. Half expecting Graham to just call a halt and say lets just leave it there for tonight, and try afresh again next week. Not one of the guests has anything at all to offer.

Advertisement