Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dr. Will :p Will loves to sing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

“ literally “? Really .. jeez that’s some reaction !

Lots of people that I don’t like but they don’t make me actually puke....that’s awful :eek: ?

Jesus, calm down.

Yea they've been on tv quite a lot in the past week so I skipped Graham tonight cos am not interested in seeing them on it.

No biggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Great show tonight. The 4 guys are great together, though Mark Wahlberg was either a little drunk or pissed off the entire time it looked like. He wasn't engaged much.

John Lithgow however, is a treasure. Loved that Footloose story he told.

Yes thought Mark was drunk too

anna080 wrote: »
    Jesus, calm down.

Yea they've been on tv quite a lot in the past week so I skipped Graham tonight cos am not interested in seeing them on it.

No biggie.

I’m actually very calm , was simply making an observation on the use of the word “literally”. It’s literally being used everywhere these days! Chill, no biggie ::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I feared the same when I saw them listed, but it was actually brilliant! Loved how Graham managed to touch on Mel’s tough times, something Tubs wouldn’t dream of. Infinitely better than that interview.

Yer wan was gas too, fair play to her. Very good show( well worth watching Anna ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Shut up you.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,237 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight...
    Elton John
    Stephen Fry
    Carey Mulligan
    Robbie Williams

Music
    Pink

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Tonight...
    Elton John
    Stephen Fry
    Carey Mulligan
    Robbie Williams

Music
    Pink

Won't lose any sleep if I don't watch it with that line up.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Tonight...
    Elton John
    Stephen Fry
    Carey Mulligan
    Robbie Williams

Music
    Pink

Excellent line up, got some great stories, excellent episode! Thought the audience were going to riot when he ended it!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,237 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Decent enough show tonight, Pink seems sound, thought she would only be on for the end slot with the music. Robbie Williams minumum time possible on, thanks be to jaysus.

• Advertisement

Haha yeah the wild animal beast Robbie kept to the end, great show though! Would liked to have heard more from Pink, too top heavy a night. Fry has a tendency to hog the limelight/mic too. Shut up man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

blade1 wrote: »
    Won't lose any sleep if I don't watch it with that line up.:(

Funny how people see things differently, was delighted when I saw the line-up and it didn't disappoint. Fry and John are always entertaining and witty, Pink is very down to earth and interesting, while Robbie is always good for a funny anecdote or two

Give me that over boring, mundane Hollywood A-listers any day - in my opinion, of course

Next weeks line up sounds good :) big fan of Dwayne Johnson and Rebel Wilson is funny

Jessica Chastain
    Dawn French
    Rebel Wilson
    Dwayne Johnson
    Kevin Hart
    Jack Black

Music from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder why Karen Gillan isn't on since they have the rest of the Jumanji cast. Karen would seem the most likely to appear of the cast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I thought Robbie was a but of a prick on the show tonight tbh. Usually I love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,428 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Apart from Pink, a bunch of pretentious pr1cks..

Norton is fooking insufferable. That poncy forced fake laugh.

And yet you watch his show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

pilly wrote: »
    I thought Robbie was a but of a prick on the show tonight tbh. Usually I love him.

He seemed a bit off - but I think he's been recovering from a bug or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Wonder why Karen Gillan isn't on since they have the rest of the Jumanji cast. Karen would seem the most likely to appear of the cast
    Quota on redheads?

I think fry is real sleeze, throwing in the of usual innuendo..eeewwww.
    "I rather enjoyed it".....yeah the internet is Pandora's box and horrendous Stephen, remind us again why you quit twitter?????

Stephen fry, the idiots idea of what clever should sound like!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Quota on redheads?

Who would have a quota on redheads? That'd be a terrible idea. :)
    And she's probably bald at the moment anyway for Infinity War

rusty cole wrote: »
    I think fry is real sleeze, throwing in the of usual innuendo..eeewwww.
    "I rather enjoyed it".....yeah the internet is Pandora's box and horrendous Stephen, remind us again why you quit twitter?????

Stephen fry, the idiots idea of what clever should sound like!!

If you think that bit of innuendo is sleazy I think you're watching the wrong show. :confused:

And yet you watch his show?

Not intentionally. Like a lot of others who happen to watch a show that they may not have intended to watch.

Then some watch shows just to see how bad they can get...

Or others who watch shows to rip the piss of them....

Norton's show for me is the same rehashing bland dull stories from a bunch of bland dull so called stars, with Norton acting the knob throughout..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Just watched it now.
    Robbie Williams.. no problem dishing the dirt on other people.
    Change of tune when someone else wants to say something about him.

walshb wrote: »
    Not intentionally. Like a lot of others who happen to watch a show that they may not have intended to watch.

Then some watch shows just to see how bad they can get...

Or others who watch shows to rip the piss of them....

Norton's show for me is the same rehashing bland dull stories from a bunch of bland dull so called stars, with Norton acting the knob throughout..

The clue is in the name though.......The Graham Norton Show...... so maybe best avoided if you hate Norton so much.

The clue is in the name though.......The Graham Norton Show...... so maybe best avoided if you hate Norton so much.

Like I said it was not intended....Sometimes that can happen.

you'd wanna get that remote fixed :pac:

you'd wanna get that remote fixed :pac:

Get the wife fixed is my thinking!

walshb wrote:

You see this I don't get. I have a remote control for just such occasions.

• Advertisement

You see this I don't get. I have a remote control for just such occasions.

Think outside the box...

Not all the time can we do that. My wife wanted to watch it. I watched (or more accurately speaking, observed it) it because of this very reason. Now, I could have left the room, but that would be anti social. I mean, I don't hate the show to the point where I need to leave the room...

Advertisement