Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

youngblood wrote: »
    Yea usually there's a reason given at the start if there's been an issue with a guest previously announced

It was the same with another guest, who Graham had said at the start that the guest was poorly & couldn't attend, can't remember who it was?

But i've never seen Fleabag?

For a min i thought it was yer wan Miranda, jees she lost a lot of more weight:eek:

Emilia Clarke seems very down to earth & still looks in awe of what she does, even when Graham mentioned both the girls were big fans of Leon Bridges!
    As it looked like they were fangirling over him, but couldn't make out what they had said?

I see Jurassic stars are on next week, i wonder will there be a quiz on TOWIE for superfan Chris Pratt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

No mention of David playing a droid. He played a droid in Star Wars The Clone Wars and also played an android in the recent Turtles series.
    Or no mention of him now being the voice of Scrooge McDuck

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

It was the same with another guest, who Graham had said at the start that the guest was poorly & couldn't attend, can't remember who it was?

Was it Jensen Button?

I know he rang him live on the show to ask him how he was :pac:

Amy Schumer I think it was

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yeah, they substituted Johnny Vegas for her. Twas a decent episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

volchitsa wrote:
    I can understand - and I'm a straight female!

Her left one is bigger than her right one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,236 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight...
    Chris Pratt
    Bryce Dallas Howard
    Jeff Goldblum
    Thandie Newton

Music
    Jake Shears

M

Tonight...
    Chris Pratt
    Bryce Dallas Howard
    Jeff Goldblum
    Thandie Newton

Music
    Jake Shears

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Not a bad episode,good story by Chris there,He really isnt over baring as some lead actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Not a bad episode,good story by Chris there,He really isnt over baring as some lead actors.

One of the more enjoyable recent episodes. Down to earth bunch, except maybe your way from line of duty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Tonight...
    Chris Pratt
    Bryce Dallas Howard
    Jeff Goldblum
    Thandie Newton

Music
    Jake Shears

So good, it's been posted twice :p

Yeah, good episode, always lively with Chris with his stories as there's no beating around the 'bush' with him, so to speak ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I never knew Ethan Hawke and Robin Williams did not get on :eek: Hawke the thespian

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What I didn't get about his story was that the "punchline" was that Williams recommended him to his agent who then signed him on. But if he'd no agent up to then, how did he get the DPS gig? Or the Explorers gig either, come to that?

Good show otherwise. The red chair had some great stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Mikenesson

Enjoying this

Usain bolt not on yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

If an older man behaved to a younger woman the way Jennifer behaved towards Channing he would be ripped apart!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

This would be a good couch if they didn’t keep taking over each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

A gaggle of women.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

Happy4all wrote: »
    A gaggle of women.

Always makes for a bloody messy show, all talking at once, there ain't enough ibuprofen in the world... And then the fella at the end acting like a woman, icing on the proverbial.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭griffin100

Rihanna and Helena Bonham Cater were good and are interesting, but the other three were just painful, constantly talking over each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

That was an awful episode

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

A very tough watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Have a low point to measure this show against in the future.

Teashop for Taoiseach :p

Returns next Friday on BBC1 at 10:35pm :)

Guests are:
    Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga, Jodie Whittaker, Ryan Gosling and Rod Stewart

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Returns next Friday on BBC1 at 10:35pm :)

Guests are:
    Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga, Jodie Whittaker, Ryan Gosling and Rod Stewart

Very good lineup

M

Rod at 73, more power than ESB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

That was a painful episode. Norton was as sharp as ever but that ****ing Gaga thing just brought the whole tone down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

That was a painful episode. Norton was as sharp as ever but that ****ing Gaga thing just brought the whole tone down.

Yes, a lot of big names but no craic whatsoever, very poor episode for the first of the season. Rod was brill tho, should have had him on from the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

She was fairly rigid alright, just like her face. Seemed like the others were up for a bit of craic but she kept bringing it down with her expressionless face.

Advertisement