Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

That was a painful episode. Norton was as sharp as ever but that ****ing Gaga thing just brought the whole tone down.

Ryan Gosling wasn't a bundle of laughs either.Rod Stewart was the best guest,still can do it after all those years.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bradley Cooper is so gorgeous and can sing as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

That new doctor who is feckin georgeous!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ryan Gosling wasn't a bundle of laughs either.Rod Stewart was the best guest,still can do it after all those years.

Ryan gosling He deffo didn’t want to be there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

khaldrogo wrote: »
    That new doctor who is feckin georgeous!!!!

Think she deserved a less packed sofa, Dr. Who is still a big deal for British television and there she was stuck on the end. I'd much rather they had put her on a more Euro centric show. They chase the big names too much nowadays on Norton imo. Not a patch on what it was a year or two ago.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

I always cringe when they have huge names on the couch with relative unknowns (to the Yanks anyway) especially when the unknown has an accent.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Lisha wrote: »
    Ryan gosling He deffo didn’t want to be there

Was quite strange, he did look quite uncomfortable. He's usually much more relaxed.

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Was quite strange, he did look quite uncomfortable. He's usually much more relaxed.

What did you think of how Lady GaGa was holding herself while laughing?

Very strange I thought...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I didn't notice that myself.

Think she deserved a less packed sofa, Dr. Who is still a big deal for British television and there she was stuck on the end. I'd much rather they had put her on a more Euro centric show. They chase the big names too much nowadays on Norton imo. Not a patch on what it was a year or two ago.

I agree, it is usually the token comedian at end of the sofa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Was looking forward to Jamie Lee Curtis but turns out she has to be the centre of attention.

aoh wrote: »
    Was looking forward to Jamie Lee Curtis but turns out she has to be the centre of attention.

How many times did she touch Gary Barlow :p I think Rowan on from the start would have been good

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Jeff Goldblum seemed to be acting a lot odder than usual. Must have taken something before going on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Was a dull group of people tbh.. and I like Goldblum normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Eoin247 wrote: »
    Jeff Goldblum seemed to be acting a lot odder than usual. Must have taken something before going on the show

He is always odd, feels like an act at this stage. Jamie Lee Curtis was painful

Watching last nights show now, it was good... but I must officially be old as I’d No idea of BTS as a group. I’d never heard of them. They seem to be a phenomenon.

Lisha wrote: »
    Watching last nights show now, it was good... but I must officially be old as I’d No idea of BTS as a group. I’d never heard of them. They seem to be a phenomenon.

I had no idea who they were either :o, good mix on the couch and they blended well

• Registered Users Posts: 82,236 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tomorrow nights lineup...
    Michael Caine
    Chris Pine
    Rami Malek
    Sally Field

Music from Christine and the Queens

What age is Sally? She looks really well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What age is Sally? She looks really well

Think she's 65... Herself and Michael Cane(He's 85) were brilliant.

Edit: She's 71

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Think she's 65... Herself and Michael Cane(He's 85) were brilliant.

Edit: She's 71

Michael Caine yes. Sally Field was a plague though, with her constant interruptions of the other guests.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Michael Caine yes. Sally Field was a plague though, with her constant interruptions of the other guests.

Didn't notice tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I didn't believe Sally was 71 until I googled it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Love Sally Field....so genuine.....can imagine sitting chatting to her with a cup of tea like anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭corkie

Micheal says about Christine "I've got her on my iPad"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Michael Caine is still absolutely enthralling to watch.

Enjoyed Sally Field at the start but then she started to interrupt other interviewees, and became irritating.

I wanted more Rami Malek, he is so eccentrically funny

• Registered Users Posts: 82,236 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonights lineup...
    Eddie Redmayne
    Jude Law
    Melissa McCarthy
    Emma Stone

Music
    Rick Astley
    giphy.gif