Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Thought it was pretty funny until Hamilton showed up and kind of got all serious. Elizabeth Banks is pretty funny and surprisingly Ricky wasnt a pain to listen too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Thought it was pretty funny until Hamilton showed up and kind of got all serious. Elizabeth Banks is pretty funny and surprisingly Ricky wasnt a pain to listen too

Yeah but Hamilton is a Six time World Champion;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Jesus, Hamilton was a misery balls..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,226 ✭✭✭plodder

Watching it now on virgin one. I've always wondered if Ricky G could ever take himself less than totally seriously but I thought that serenade to an ugly man or whatever it was, was very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

plodder wrote: »
    Watching it now on virgin one. I've always wondered if Ricky G could ever take himself less than totally seriously but I thought that serenade to an ugly man or whatever it was, was very funny.

That was very funny alright.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,514 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This week...
    US President Hillary Clinton and her daughter Chelsea
    Jamie Oliver
    David Mitchell

Music
    Kesha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

This week...
    US President Hillary Clinton and her daughter Chelsea
    Jamie Oliver
    David Mitchell

Music
    Kesha

Be avoiding this so, hate the thoughts of the other guests and the presenter fawning over those 2. I'm sure there will be lots of Trump bashing and jokes made.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Norton’s licking of Clinton will be nauseating .

I suppose he will ask Hilary about Bill’s connections to Jeffrey Epstein ? That would be very relevant at the moment .

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

Not a great looking show this week either... I missed last weeks show cos Gervais and Hamilton but I dont like missing two shows in a row but having said that my finger will be hovering over the tv remote tonight ready to change channel at any moment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,281 ✭✭✭Cody montana

blinding wrote: »
    Norton’s licking of Clinton will be nauseating .

I suppose he will ask Hilary about Bill’s connections to Jeffrey Epstein ? That would be very relevant at the moment .

It’s not the late late show.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

It’s not the late late show.
    Oh , it’ll be lick lick for Hilary alright .

Will Graham mention Jeffrey Epstein and Bill ?

Just put to saddles on the Clintons, puke tv worse than what Tubridy would be interviewing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Yeah for a war criminal, Hillary Clinton continues to get away with murder...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Chelsea Clinton is a cougar but she wasn't that attractive as youth in the 1990s, this seems to be common, attractive milfs nowadays were not that hot in their youth, maybe it is make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

that show was better than I expected

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hillary Clinton is never asked an awkward question.

Ms

Chelsea Clinton is a cougar but she wasn't that attractive as youth in the 1990s, this seems to be common, attractive milfs nowadays were not that hot in their youth, maybe it is make up.

I don't think she is great looking at all but her hair is lovely. She looks and sounds like her mother but her face just looks odd like she only eat all that nasty cheap hormone fed meat in America when would think being from a well of family she would have had good meat that's if she eats meat.

I am only watching it now and have to say so far it has not been a great show. Maybe the last 20mins will be better.

The music was not great either but will say the Kesha does have lovely legs but otherwise she was boring.

The red chair was good do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

RobertKK wrote: »

She'd probably have you taken out by a drone if you did

Chelsea Clinton is not at all good looking. Her mouth is huge as is her jaw and cheeks. Both of her parents were a good looking couple so it's a bit odd.

RobertKK wrote: »
    The only guest who was ever asked a very awkward question was Nancy Dell'Olio about what she officially actually does for a living. Everyone else gets an easy ride unless they want to talk about something unpleasant integral to promotion of whatever product/project they are hawking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dyPMpo3JIM
    classic Norton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

The only guest who was ever asked a very awkward question was Nancy Dell'Olio about what she officially actually does for a living. Everyone else gets an easy ride unless they want to talk about something unpleasant integral to promotion of whatever product/project they are hawking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dyPMpo3JIM
    classic Norton.

Norton's show is entertainment, not current affairs or the like.

The only time I've seen it stray from comedy was a couple of weeks ago when he had on Princess Margaret's lady in waiting who talked about the death of two of sons and the illness of her third.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭robwen

Jamie Oliver strayed into some awkward territory bringing up his failed restaurants

• Registered Users Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I think Graham Norton used to get much more interesting answers from his guests, now a lot of it is the same stuff they say, or the same story, on any of their promotional appearances, for whatever it is they're plugging.

Too many a listers plugging isn't always the recipe for success. I think it was at it's peak when you had Hollywood star, European/British star who "gets" Norton (or what it used to be like) and a.n.other or two.

The dud or flat episodes far outweigh the good ones in the last couple of years.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,375 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

robwen wrote: »
    Jamie Oliver strayed into some awkward territory bringing up his failed restaurants

And Jim'll Fix It

• Registered Users Posts: 82,514 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight
    Dwayne Johnson
    Kevin Hart
    Jodie Whittaker
    Michael Palin

Music
    Harry Styles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Love the line up. Only question - where did Jodie Whittaker get her shoes, they are stunning! :)

Ms

Dovies wrote: »
    Love the line up. Only question - where did Jodie Whittaker get her shoes, they are stunning! :)

I have to say I am not a fan of Jodie. I just found her very dull, her shoes were the only good thing about her outfit the rest of it was very boring and overall another boring show.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Enjoyed it last night. Dwayne and Kevin are always good fun together, thought Jodie was pretty good seemed up for the a bit of craic

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Enjoyed it last night. Dwayne and Kevin are always good fun together, thought Jodie was pretty good seemed up for the a bit of craic

Kevin Hart is funny for about a minute and then he gets tedious and boring. Michael Palin only on for a few minutes and would have been the most interesting guest.

That format is not working by bringing on someone so late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I personally thought it was a good mix, I even thought the One direction lad sounded good singing:eek:

Advertisement