Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭appledrop

Henry Cavilli fella is very boring.

Loving Ruth & Rob.

That's dress is awful on daisy. I've never seen someone that flat chested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Nice tribute to Betty.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shelga

Just watching it now, christ Henry Cavill is dull. And I say this as a red-blooded woman :pac:

He just has no charisma, there's nothing to him besides talking about workout routines and getting in shape. Zzzzzzz....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah, he is. He reminds me a lot of Jamie Dornan in the looks department, but there's a chasm of difference between them when it comes to personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

He looked like he came straight from set of a 70s movie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Who is on tonight?

368100 wrote: »
    Who is on tonight?

Ah, Tom banks, Matthew Rhys, Motsi Mabuse, Stephen Graham and Florence Pugh.

Not keen on Motsi

• Registered Users Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So who is watching? I must say that Florance Pugh looks great. I love her shoes. Not a Tom Hanks fan.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

It's weird hearing Matthew Rhys.... all I know him from is Brothers and Sisters and he had American accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

AMKC wrote: »
    Not a Tom Hanks fan.

Why

• Advertisement
    Ms

FFVII wrote: »
    Why

Just never liked him. Always thought he was overrated.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

So who is watching? I must say that Florance Pugh looks great. I love her shoes. Not a Tom Hanks fan.

Thought Tom Hanks was very funny tonight.
    Especially imitating Stephen Graham on the phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

368100 wrote: »
    Ah, Tom banks, Matthew Rhys, Motsi Mabuse, Stephen Graham and Florence Pugh.

Not keen on Motsi

She has 2 good points at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Capra

Just never liked him. Always thought he was overrated.

This to me is unfathomable. I always thought Tom Hanks was impossible to dislike. He comes across as well mannered, funny, has great stories and he seems interested in other people. I cannot understand how anyone could dislike him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Mel C sink the pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

YFlyer wrote: »
    Mel C sink the pink.

Sweet jaysus, wtf is she thinking with that clothing? She must think she's back in her 20's, no idea what market she is trying to appeal to. Things will never be the same again...:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Capra wrote: »
    This to me is unfathomable. I always thought Tom Hanks was impossible to dislike. He comes across as well mannered, funny, has great stories and he seems interested in other people. I cannot understand how anyone could dislike him.

+1.

Always happy to see Tom Hanks as a guest. He is very entertaining and seems genuinely interested in every other guest.

Ms

Capra wrote: »

Don't get me wrong. I am sure he is a lovely person and a good person but as an actor I have never warmed to him. I find him dull, boring and overrated just like Leonardo D Capri except Di Caprio is worse again.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shelga wrote: »
    Just watching it now, christ Henry Cavill is dull. And I say this as a red-blooded woman :pac:

He just has no charisma, there's nothing to him besides talking about workout routines and getting in shape. Zzzzzzz....

And to think he could be Bond :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Miriam Margolyes should be on every episode..

.. she's such craic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Basq wrote: »
    Miriam Margolyes should be on every episode..

.. she's such craic!

Oh she is such an attention seeking waggon. She makes sure that the whole show centres around her and her nonsense. I actually switched off.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,884 ✭✭✭✭Basq

meeeeh wrote: »
    Oh she is such an attention seeking waggon. She makes sure that the whole show centres around her and her nonsense. I actually switched off.
    Ah, lighten up.. we'll get Henry Cavill or a dreary Hollywood A-Lister on next week so..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Basq wrote: »
    Ah, lighten up.. we'll get Henry Cavill or a dreary Hollywood A-Lister on next week so..

It's not about that. She is just another cliche like Mrs. Brown's Boys. An older woman, a few swear words, mention bodily functions and pretend she is stupider than she actually is. And she interrupts everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭Cody montana

meeeeh wrote: »

And we love it.
    Best guest ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I loved the way Daniel Rathcilff stepped in to apologize to the Lithuanian party, when they reacted to Miriam's comments about being jewish there.
    Showed respect.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Was pretty funny when she mentioned smegma

I think Miriam's first appearance with Will i Am was genuine. Or at least a novelty for the audience who didn't expect it. I think now she's milking it and it grows tiresome.

Alan Cumming looked uncomfortable around the bisexuality questions and her slagging off his accent (you'd understand Americans having trouble with regional British accents, but a British person shouldn't).

Between Alan, Daniel and Sharon I think it could have been a good show (not a borefest Henry Cavil type) but agree that Miriam lessened the enjoyment.

Though the Daniel Radcliff time traveller stuff needs to stop. Just because somebody is wearing glasses doesn't make them look like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think Miriam's first appearance with Will i Am was genuine. Or at least a novelty for the audience who didn't expect it. I think now she's milking it and it grows tiresome.

Alan Cumming looked uncomfortable around the bisexuality questions and her slagging off his accent (you'd understand Americans having trouble with regional British accents, but a British person shouldn't).

Between Alan, Daniel and Sharon I think it could have been a good show (not a borefest Henry Cavil type) but agree that Miriam lessened the enjoyment.

Alan Cumming is an insufferable SJW luvvie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

quickbeam wrote: »

Normally love her but you've hit the nail on the head, this time round she was just too Miriam

Advertisement