Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I found it quiet a boring show with boring guests and I agree with ''meeeeh'' about your one and then to make it worse there was no red chair. Feck sake Graham.

Am looking forward to next weeks show do. Patrick Stewart is on it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

meeeeh wrote: »
    Oh she is such an attention seeking waggon. She makes sure that the whole show centres around her and her nonsense. I actually switched off.

Couldn’t agree more. Bargain- basement contrived vulgarity. It’s so scripted. And weird...

I don’t know...I realize that entertainment can be subjective, but she is just vulgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ikozma

I think she knows what she's up to alright

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

walshb wrote: »
    Couldn’t agree more. Bargain- basement contrived vulgarity. It’s so scripted. And weird...

I don’t know...I realize that entertainment can be subjective, but she is just vulgar!
    Did the Norton show pull this trick just once too often ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

blinding wrote: »

I think it's pulled every trick in the book once too often now. Imo they need to knock the show on the head. It's all a bit staid and boring now.

It was great, but time for change.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

blinding wrote: »

With her, definitely. Anytime I have seen that woman she’s been the same vulgar and smutty self...people seem to lap up this horsesh1t.

But overall, I personally find theses celebrities to be incredibly bland, boring and dull. Next to no sincerity, normality about them. It’s like they are constantly “performing.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I usually enjoy Miriam M, but I felt she was touching on rude to Alan Cummings in that show.
    You'd wonder if Graham eggs her on to be so loud and bringing everything back to her.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,006 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Didn't really enjoy the show.

Miriam is a bore, in my opinion. The time travel thing with Daniel Radcliffe has been done before, it's not funny, if it ever was.

All in all, not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight...
    Jamie Foxx
    Michael B Jordan
    Jennifer Saunders
    Patrick Stewart

Music
    Michael Kiwanuka

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Pretty dull.

I hear the message. And respect it.
    But Mr. Foxx is really very very boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Zeek12 wrote: »
    Pretty dull.

I hear the message. And respect it.
    But Mr. Foxx is really very very boring

Mr. Foxx is comatose drunk/stoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Tedious 2nite & next week not looking great either

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight...
    Robert Downey Jr
    Emma Thompson
    Hugh Laurie
    Terry Gilliam

Music
    Sara Bareilles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Tonight...
    Robert Downey Jr
    Emma Thompson
    Hugh Laurie
    Terry Gilliam

Music
    Sara Bareilles

Which is the misery guest??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Which is the misery guest??

None you were watching the wrong show for misery. I enjoyed this episode it was quiet good and funny too.

Sara Bareilles singing was really nice as well. She is a very good singer.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Emma and Hugh dated in the late 80s early 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

This Friday's episode will be on at 23:15 because of special 'Brexit Day' news coverage on BBC One & BBC News.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭brian_t

This Friday's episode will be on at 23:15 because of special 'Brexit Day' news coverage on BBC One & BBC News.

Jim Carrey and Margot Robbie will be on with Daniel Kaluuya and Jodie Turner-Smith while Lewis Capaldi performs "Before You Go".

They certainly announce their guests well in advance. Next week will have Mark Ruffalo, David Schwimmer and Nick Mohammed as guests while Alicia Keys performs her new single Underdog.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

I’ll always be grateful to Margot Robbie for explaining sub prime mortgages to me in the big short.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Lewis capaldi really made me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,525 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Yeah, Lewis Capaldi was great, funny as ****. Jim Carrey is very intense, Margot Robbie didn't look very comfortable next to him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Still Ill

siblers wrote: »
    Yeah, Lewis Capaldi was great, funny as ****. Jim Carrey is very intense, Margot Robbie didn't look very comfortable next to him

Yeah, he was pretty creepy. She probably wasn't too happy he insinuated her success is solely down to her looks. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way, but it's basically what he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Rfrip wrote: »
    Lewis capaldi really made me lol

He was hilarious, I’ve never heard him interviewed before. He should have been on the couch from the start, but I think he was so funny even Graham wasn’t too sure how to handle him!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Icsics wrote: »
    He was hilarious, I’ve never heard him interviewed before. He should have been on the couch from the start, but I think he was so funny even Graham wasn’t too sure how to handle him!

I've no interest in his music but I do follow him on Twitter and the guy is nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Still Ill wrote: »
    Yeah, he was pretty creepy. She probably wasn't too happy he insinuated her success is solely down to her looks. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way, but it's basically what he said.

Even though it was just a joke, it didn’t come across well somehow. I thinks it’s because Robbie looked uncomfortable sitting beside him the whole time, not just post-joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,379 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

brian_t wrote: »
    Jim Carrey and Margot Robbie will be on with Daniel Kaluuya and Jodie Turner-Smith while Lewis Capaldi performs "Before You Go"

Jim was OTT as usual but Lewis and Daniel were funny

Carrey plays a character. He isn't a happy person.

anyhow... subscribe to the graham norton show on youtube and you'll get advance clips of the show on a Friday evening.
    There are clips for David Schwimmer and Mark Ruffalo and they appear to be highly drunk and having a whale of a time. Mark seems very sweet-natured in his clip.

Carrey plays a character. He isn't a happy person.

anyhow... subscribe to the graham norton show on youtube and you'll get advance clips of the show on a Friday evening.
    There are clips for David Schwimmer and Mark Ruffalo and they appear to be highly drunk and having a whale of a time. Mark seems very sweet-natured in his clip.
    Mark Ruffalo seems like one of the most unassuming, genuine and pleasent actors out there. Has the Tom Hanks about him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

siblers wrote: »
    Mark Ruffalo seems like one of the most unassuming, genuine and pleasent actors out there. Has the Tom Hanks about him

Yes....like he's bewildered why he's actually famous....but not overly bothered about it at same time

• Advertisement

David Schwimmer looks well, had it in my head he'd be destroyed by plastic surgery

Advertisement