Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Yes...coz ours arent at all...im sure paddy REALLY got rid of all the snakes in ireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Is it too late for a Happy Friday Koth post?

Ah hell, I'll risk a ban- Happy Friday Koth:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That video has to be a piss take.

For one thing, most Americans seem to call it Patty's day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    That video has to be a piss take.

For one thing, most Americans seem to call it Patty's day.

I call it "What's with all the drunk fcukers dressed in green?"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sipping a java brew in a locale coffeehouse with friends, and thought I would say "Hi all!" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Hi guys.....happy Sat morn :)

Black Swan wrote: »
    Sipping a java brew in a locale coffeehouse with friends, and thought I would say "Hi all!" :D
    *gets with new fad*
    Hi all:confused:

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Maria, Dex, and Hugo! What's the haps? :cool:

Hey Maria, Dex, and Hugo! What's the haps? :cool:

Strangely, I'm feeling the need for a Java right now:D

• Advertisement

Plans for eve beers tomorrow and a nice drive on Sun B-) ....... Happy days :-)

Strangely, I'm feeling the need for a Java right now:D
    Fedespressos Dex a grand java!!! :D
    Mariasofia wrote: »
    Plans for eve beers tomorrow and a nice drive on Sun B-) ....... Happy days :-)
    Tall cool ones on the menu for later tonight. :cool:

Fedespressos Dex a grand java!!! :D

Tall cool ones on the menu for later tonight. :cool:

Yea, it's funny how it comes full circle:D

Edit: enjoy.

*puts in pre-order with fedex for Swan*:P

Yea, it's funny how it comes full circle:D
    Indeed Dex! Upper now... relaxer later. :D

*puts in pre-order with fedex for Swan*:P

Just a "Swan?" The Whites are not unique. As for the Blacks... be careful what you ask for! <Devil smiley>

Just a "Swan?" The Whites are not unique. As for the Blacks... be careful what you ask for! <Devil smiley>

You're on speed dial with them at this stage:D actually, you're known as The Swan- but those in the know, just say "Java for Swan"- they know:cool:

How is BS, CK and Maria?

You're on speed dial with them at this stage:D actually, you're known as The Swan- but those in the know, just say "Java for Swan"- they know:cool:
    My Ex told me that I have dark java eyes. Wonder if they get lighter when my java cup is empty for too long? :pac:
    How is BS, CK and Maria?

Cool Hugo! Thanks. :D

How is BS, CK and Maria?

Im good anyway Hugo :) .....gonna head to bed soon to conserve some energy for the long weekend. :-D

Sleep is good.

• Advertisement

Sleep is good.
    I have friends here in this javahouse that say otherwise, but they have dark bags under their eyes! :eek:

I have friends here in this javahouse that say otherwise, but they have dark bags under their eyes! :eek:

You are a java fiend BS!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sleep is so good....... I can do it with my eyes closed *grabs coat and heads for the exit*

How is BS, CK and Maria?
    I'm good Hugo thank you.
    Mariasofia wrote: »
    Im good anyway Hugo :) .....gonna head to bed soon to conserve some energy for the long weekend. :-D

Pleasant slumbers Maria.
    My Ex told me that I have dark java eyes. Wonder if they get lighter when my java cup is empty for too long? :pac:
    :D

Followed by tall cool ones, they may end up looking like this:

Girl_with_kaleidoscope_eyes_by_Xemnas_clone.jpg

You are a java fiend BS!
    I should go to javaholics anonymous! :o
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sleep is so good....... I can do it with my eyes closed *grabs coat and heads for the exit*
    Sweet dreams Lith. ;)
    Followed by tall cool ones, they may end up looking like this:
    Be careful what you ask for Dex, ha! :P

I'm good Hugo thank you.

Glad to hear it! :)

I'm wrecked so am gonna bounce. Nighty night all!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Who said i was going to say, that whole 'sleep is so good.... I can do it with my eyes closed'' was a joke........ Think about it carefully

I'm wrecked...

**Calls for tow truck**

Nite nite Hugo. :D

**Calls for tow truck**

Nite nite Hugo. :D

*hitches ride on trailer*

Nite Swan, enjoy the tall ones ;)

• Advertisement

*hitches ride on trailer*

Nite Swan, enjoy the tall ones ;)

The Swan you ordered should be arriving before you drift off. ;):D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement