Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You offering?

**Flexes magic fingers**

LOOKS out window at apartment complex hot tub... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

/takes off clothes and jumps into hot tub. Bring it! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:o:o;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I was feeling pretty sh1t a little while ago so I decided to go out and do the next stage of my Couch to 5k and I feel so much better now!

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You offering?
    Black Swan wrote: »
    **Flexes magic fingers**

LOOKS out window at apartment complex hot tub... :cool:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    :o:o;)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

Aloha Bunny, Seph, smiler, and Paws! Hi and bye. Off to the gym. :D

Bye Swannie, enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Top of the evening noccers. I'm fed up hearing about rugby now. How is everyone?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJLtm-I4ZjBIxMkvV1vTbOAspNwwqO1VfvheyLFTmzWcwXFIVN
    110369.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

• Advertisement

hello all:)

rather quiet here tonight:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo Smiler.

hey angron:) how's you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, I'm ok. Watching Starship Troopers and having a few drinks. Yourself?

sounds good:) what you drinking?

I'm ok myself, was planning on going to cork today but didn't happen as had a migraine. Feeling ok now but a bit disappointed i didn't get to go. i may have a drink or two on monday, see how the humour takes me:) a bit bored here so i'm looking at things on twitter and listening to music

Jack Daniels at the mo. Picked up a bottle of Jagermeister for Monday.

ah nice:) i suppose i should get back to my writing

Whatcha writing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks!

I am drunker than drunk can be! One of those rare moments where I threw caution to the wind and drank quite a bit :o not fun, how is everyone else?

Ah we could have gotten drunk together links! Any plans for Paddy's day?

• Advertisement

i'm in the middle of writing a book at the moment ( or trying to) :) lately it's being put on the side as have been hugely distracted so trying to get back into it. Making progress with it though, have 3 chapters done now

Now watching Futurama :D

I'm really not sure why I love Starship Troopers, yet I do.

Feck sake, I'm awake again :(

I can provide company I guess. How's it going PP?

I'm ok I guess. You?

Generally, meh. Still, I have a few drinks, so it's not all bad I guess.

Made myself some hot chocolate and stuck on a DVD so hope to get back to sleep soon :)

What you drinking?

At the minute, Jack Daniels and coke. Holding off opening the bottle of Jager I have until Monday. Any plans for Paddy's day PP?

Nice :cool:

Well I have to work on the morning and evening on Paddy's Day unfortunately so no real plans yet. Might just go watch the local parade.

I have a voucher for a café here so if it's open I might have lunch there with my brother and our friend if it's open.

How about you?

• Advertisement

I'm supposed to be meeting a friend for it, but he's on about going out Sunday. Knowing him as I do, he's likely to be dead by Monday. All I know is I have the Jager, so I'll just play it by ear I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement