Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sounds like a plan. Either way I hope you enjoy!

Think I should try sleep.. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well then, should you reach sleep land, good night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i don't think i'll be sleeping tonight:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello again Smiler.

hey again:)

• Advertisement

How's it going?

ah it's going alright, got some editing of the writing done. I've to wait for someone to get back to me about using their name before i continue on with it:) how's it going with you?

Meh. Vented some stuff earlier which was a bit cathartic I guess. Wish some of my friends were here to hang out with.

aww i'm sorry you're meh angron * hugs*

venting is great, you gonna see friends tomorrow?

Maybe, if I can get them to show up anyway. Ah well, I'll survive either way. Any other news with yourself?

• Advertisement

ah ok, well i hope you have a good time if they do:)
    erm let's see, i finished up the interview with the parent in the autism training the other day, was an interesting experience:)
    i got tickets for daughtry in Dublin, very excited about it:)
    my first noc beers went great:)

that's pretty much it, rather quiet other than that. how about you?

Seen people mention Daughtry the last few days, who the heck are they? I'd love to go to another boards beers, haven't been to one in months.

I had an exam before in e-business, the pass rate was rather dire so I was very happy that I got a pass.

hopefully you'll get to go to another one:) they're good fun, although myself and other half were very nervous:o

Daughtry is an american rock band, they're pretty good:D they're on tour at the moment and playing in Dublin on the 30th. Myself and my sis are going so it should be good fun:)

ah nice:) well done! was the exam difficult?

Quite, about 80 of 120 or so failed. I'd have gone to the last one, but Cork is very out of the way for me to afford. It's really either Galway, Dublin, or nothing.

that's quite a high number! must have been tough but well done:)

ahh ok, i suppose with travel and all it would cost a far bob. Might go to another one, now that i know what to expect

The only ones I've gotten to have been to have been for tattoos and piercings, those were some pretty cool folks.

ah nice:) yeah i agree the ones i met are pretty cool too

you much plans for today?

Not really, probably just going out to get some food. Yourself?

sounds good:) starting to get hungry myself

nah me neither, have a heap of washing to catch up on, relax and surf the net

Sounds like a solid enough plan.

• Advertisement

yeah its alright:)

getting a bit tired now

Aye, same. Think I might head off now. G'night Smiler.

good night:)

hopefully you'll get to go to another one:) they're good fun, although myself and other half were very nervous:o

Daughtry is an american rock band, they're pretty good:D they're on tour at the moment and playing in Dublin on the 30th. Myself and my sis are going so it should be good fun:)

ah nice:) well done! was the exam difficult?

xPPx is also going. Brother is coming with me. Can't wait. 2 weeks to go!

Anyone about? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Angron wrote: »
    Ah we could have gotten drunk together links! Any plans for Paddy's day?

ah sorry Angron :o

plans beside nursing hangover? nah :p

Watching the United and Liverpool game at the moment. Let's face it, it hasn't been a good season so a win here would be sweet. :cool:

Fcuk sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Is the sportsteam not winning Pp?? :D im watching a hand dissection

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Is the sportsteam not winning Pp?? :D im watching a hand dissection

Noooo. :(

Hand dissection?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement