Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Lith. Metallica's cool. :cool:

g138964130051447737.jpg

Says it all really :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Replace the Guinness with a good Grenache, the cabbage with some asparagus and I'll be there.

*woops, jumped out of character there for a minute*:o
    Across the pond they only think of corned beef and cabbage this day, but they do make up for it when drinking. I'll sip their Guinness, but hope that someone brings a bit of Bushmills or Jameson too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Across the pond they only think of corned beef and cabbage this day, but they do make up for it when drinking. I'll sip their Guinness, but hope that someone brings a bit of Bushmills or Jameson too. :D

One word:
    Midleton:)
    *orders extra strong Java for later this evening*:P

Watching a documentary on Colm Murray RIP- very good. Then off to a real Patricks Day Ceili-enjoy the rest of your day Swan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*orders extra strong Java for later this evening*:P
    Indeed! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I need to get out of this room

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This is what I'm currently listening to, a band superior to Metallica :P

Alter Bridge are better :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy boobies day pals :D

I need to get out of this room
    Sounds like a plan. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Will ya go waaaayyy outta that :D

• Advertisement

Happy boobies day pals :D
    bluefooted-booby.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm at a friend's house, they started asking me who the hot guy was with the long hair in the WWE, took me a while to figure out she was on about Roman Reigns :pac:

I just hate the ignorance of my neighbour!

Who's Roman Reigns?

Roman Reigns is this chap: Roman_Reigns_05202013ej_0020b-2-e1380820087641.jpg

So that's the big angry looking fella I spotted when the bro was watching WWE the other day.

He actually is very sexy I must say. He has that weird smouldering look going on.

Yup, that sounds about right. As a wrestler, I prefer the other two members of the Shield (the group he's in), Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

Would they be the other two he was having some sort of argument with in the middle of the ring last week?

Again, that sounds about right.

This is Ambrose: dean1.png

And Rollins: Seth-Rollins.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

pink-panther-Saint-Patricks-Day-party-608918_zpsc6104fd7.jpg~original

Greetings all!;)

bluefooted-booby.jpg

Blue boob

\0/

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Again, that sounds about right.

This is Ambrose: dean1.png

And Rollins: Seth-Rollins.jpg

Wouldn't fancy the first fella at all and the second lad looks vaguely like CM Punk. :p

I haven't followed WWE in so long. :o

Blue boob

\0/
    Times 2 = boobies! ;)

Wouldn't fancy the first fella at all and the second lad looks vaguely like CM Punk. :p

I haven't followed WWE in so long. :o
    Ambrose is pretty hilarious :D He's probably my second favourite WWE wrestler these days.

Who's your fave?

I used to have a thing for Jeff Hardy. :o

Actually didn't realise Batista was back until I saw it the other day.

Kane, has been since his début in 97 :D

His belly button creeps me out.. :o

I don't think anyone in the world will be sadder than me when he fully retires :(

Has he got plans to retire soon?

Has he got plans to retire soon?
    it's more that he's relatively old in wrestling terms, 46 nearly 47. He's had a reduced work load this year too, so I feel it may not be that far off.

• Advertisement

He doesn't actually look that age tbh :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement