Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Angron wrote: »

This is what I'm currently listening to, a band superior to Metallica :P

C'mon now don't go starting that **** again which band is better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How does my Dad always pick the night I wanna watch something as his night to 'stay up late' and watch the news. Which, btw, he already watched at 1, half 5 and 6.. :confused:

How does my Dad always pick the night I wanna watch something as his night to 'stay up late' and watch the news. Which, btw, he already watched at 1, half 5 and 6.. :confused:

Christ your dad watches the news 4 times a day, absolutely mind numbing & boring

Everytime it's on and on different channels. I watch it about once a week, if even.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just discovered Angela Gossow left Arch Enemy :eek:

• Advertisement

I'm so tired and fed up that I feel like bursting into tears! I'm in a terrible mood today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Is it that unwelcome visitor PP?

I'm so tired and fed up that I feel like bursting into tears! I'm in a terrible mood today.

*Hands xPPx a mug of tea & tissues* PM's are open or to The Brooding Corner and let rip with whatever's bothering you

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron Round 2 has started in the Noclight

I'm generally just fed up and whatnot but he ain't helping.

Thanks guys.

Hi Wolfie

• Advertisement

TRUE STORY

1157662_2160694897319083_759735131_n.jpg

True.

Indeed, tis very true

I may go to bed before I fall asleep using my phone and I drop it..

Night guys x

G'night PP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Just discovered Angela Gossow left Arch Enemy :eek:

Shame alright:(

I'd imagine that SW/Koth is somewhere in Tipperary absolutely smashed drunk right now

......lying in a bush!!:P

Let's just make up random situations about how Koth..... I mean SW spent his St. Paddy's, and how he's possibly smashed drunk in Tipperary, lying in a bush.....

He should have some funny stuff to read tomorrow when he's recovering from his hangover

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

He's at the annual I love Mondays convention .

How goes Cy;)

1000000042_zps9d51848b.jpg~original

Found him:p

He's at the annual I love Mondays convention .
    I had to miss that this year
    Grid. wrote: »
    How goes Cy;)

Well enough I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey folks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

Heyoooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Heyoooooooo!

How's things Mr A?

Well, I've nearly finished this bottle of Jager.

How're you Hugo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Goodbye Mr. A!!!!

Sorry the hoosiers just came into my head when i read that!...its ok..il leave now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement