Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Did you at least wear a funny hat? :D:D
    No :P
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Gaaaaahhhh!!! Shane will you tell the other SW workers to answer the damn phone!? .......:pac:
    Where's the fun in that? :P:pac:
    I used to be in our parade too...such fun times..not! Luckily i had a fire helmet on to disguise me!
    Fireman Sam! :eek::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Yup thats what people used to call me! For like two years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

SW wrote: »
    No :P

:eek:
    Then what's the point of St Patrick's Day, ya spoilsport?! :(:P:P

Oh!
    Were you wrapped up in an Irish flag? :D (I may forgive you for not wearing the hat if you were)

:eek:
    Then what's the point of St Patrick's Day, ya spoilsport?! :(:P:P

Oh!
    Were you wrapped up in an Irish flag? :D (I may forgive you for not wearing the hat if you were)

Was no need. There was a guy in the pub that was Paddy Day dressed up enough for the whole village :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Oh pooh!! :(:P

• Advertisement

:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks...

So, the other half, after being on a gluten free diet for years for health reasons, has decided to get the actual test for ceoliac disease, for which she needs to be eating gluten. We've taken this opportunity for her to eat loads of stuff she normally wouldn't. This has been a wee bit... indulgant for both of us. I seem to have piled on a bit of weight these last few weeks :o She's been feeling crappy as hell. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hullo everyone!

How is all within the lair?

I have being playing Bioshock infinite since yesterday and all I can say is what a game! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And that's a wrap for St. Paddy's Day shenanigans til next year, my poor head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

my phone is seriously annoying me:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh Paw!!
    When do you get time off :( Soon? :D

I was owed hours from the weekend (plus a day for yesterday) so I've taken a half day, woop!

Trying to decide when to take the other full day. Decisions, decisions!

What's up with your phone Smiler?

yay for half days:)

been trying to update my facebook app for a good while but not working:( the phone keeps shutting down at last minute! Tried logging out of facebook and back in again and clearing caches but nothing has helped. I've asked here so hopefully i'll get it sorted

That sounds so annoying! Hope you get an answer here though.

yeah it is, tempted to throw it out the window. hopefully so:)

any plans for your half day?:)

Hope it starts behaving itself soon :)

Just about to watch last night's episode of Criminal Minds. :D

Then I'm seriously considering a nap. :pac:

Edit:
    Seeing as this is my 15,000th post I would just like to say that I love this thread and you are all legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Afternoon all. I'm having lots of difficulties with boards today, keeps on freezing on me....

Sitting in the library at the moment, waiting for a lift :/ Had to do a manual handling course today and learn about the pressures that your back has to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Bend at the knees...

Bend at the knees...

Chin up and don't twist with your body, twist with your feet.

This is the second one I have had to do since 2007. The course instructor was wondering how I got away so long without doing another one...am..I have being unemployed for four years? :pac:

Loooong day!

• Advertisement

Naps are unreal, seriously! I'm sure you'll all be delighted to know I'm in a much better mood than I have been over the last few days. :)

Hiya Sammy. :)

Heyo, Thats great PP. Always good to be in a better mood! Having a nice relaxing half day then?

I did indeed. Got home, had lunch, made hot chocolate, caught up on Criminal Minds and then had a nap. I'm happy now. :)

How are you today?

Ah grand sure, nothing to complain about!
    I love a good hot chocolate..damn i should have got one when i was in gtown today

Get some Cadbury's Options, they're nyom. :)

Call me weird but i dont really make them at home..i love having one just walking around. Also the sweet shop in galway makes awesome hot chocolate

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Get some Cadbury's Options, they're nyom. :)
    Cadbury's?

**Holds out hand. Puts on begging face**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

my stomach hurts :(

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Call me weird but i dont really make them at home..i love having one just walking around. Also the sweet shop in galway makes awesome hot chocolate

There was a place in college that had the nicest hot chocolate, like, ever! Ah Java City.. I must try find another one.

*Makes Option for Swannie*

Awh, poor Links.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*Makes Option for Swannie*
    Paws spoils me. Thanks! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement