Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Happy Friday Koth........ That's right i refuse to recognize the name S.W

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

you're such a rebel, lith! :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    you're such a rebel, lith! :P:pac:

Change your username back to Koth...... I demand it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Shayne Ward.......... Mind = blown! :eek::eek: You never told us you were on X Factor Koth. :pac:

Hai Nocs btw. :) Hope all are well. Bye4now.

:D:D

happy Friday, dottie ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Happy Friday peepoles!!

_1369412599.gif

happy Friday, Princess! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

La la la la la long weekend! :p

^^^^^^^^ BOOO-URNS :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have a load of washing I haven't had time to do Paws.

Seeing as you have a day off, do you fancy doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

No thank you. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

HAPPY PAWS OFF DAY! :D

Happy Friday, Swannie! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening all:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey SW. Happy Pawsday to you too! :D

**Swan poses**

(for cartoon caricature SW drawing) :D:D
    evening all:)
    Hi smiler! Any exciting weekend plans? :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey SW. Happy Pawsday to you too! :D

**Swan poses**

(for cartoon caricature SW drawing) :D:D

20560985-number-two-cartoon-smiley-face-grey-swan.jpg

:P

hi black swan:)

nah its a quiet weekend for me, plans include of having a lie in ( which i badly need as i've been up early every day this week), watching casualty and blogging/writing. how about you?

Swan LOOKS about javahouse in a PANIC for SW! The likeness is just too close for comfort! Is SW hiding with his cartoon drawing tablet behind the coffee grinder??? :eek:
    how about you?
    Have you ever attempted to write a novel? I keep trying and trying. Wrote about 50,000 words, which is half what I need. But now... WRITER'S BLOCK. Can't write a word more.

Swan LOOKS about javahouse in a PANIC for SW! The likeness is just too close for comfort! Is SW hiding with his cartoon drawing tablet behind the coffee grinder??? :eek:

SW...... Stealthy........ Waiter :eek::eek::P

SW...... Stealthy........ Waiter :eek::eek::P
    SW is a taibhse cartoonist!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

SW is a taibhse cartoonist!!! :eek:

Sketcher in the Shadows!! :cool::pac:

Sketcher in the Shadows!! :cool::pac:
    I've heard of ghost writers... but never a ghost cartoonist! Are you the first SW? :cool:

Have you ever attempted to write a novel? I keep trying and trying. Wrote about 50,000 words, which is half what I need. But now... WRITER'S BLOCK. Can't write a word more.

I'm currently in the process of writing a book:) not really a novel, more factual
    and real life. It is hard I must admit, writers block and staying motivated are proving hard going. However, I wrote a chapter today so did well:) hopefully will have it finished in a few years. Are you far into yours?

I've heard of ghost writers... but never a ghost cartoonist! Are you the first SW? :cool:

Possibly. Though the other cartoonists are very hard to spot :P

I wrote a chapter today so did well
    Oh smiler... that is awesome! Can you bottle whatever motivated you to do that today and Fedespresso it to me P-L-E-A-S-E!!!
    Are you far into yours?
    At university I'm a Research Associate that mostly does numbers crunching. Always looking for patterns to the point of being a bit crazy about it. Well, I went back and looked for patterns in the last 20 NYT Best Sellers (novels), and one of the things I discovered was that their average length is about 100,000 words. So before WRITER'S BLOCK, I had written about 50K, so my novel glass is half full (or half empty)...

What's your factual book about? If I am asking a question that is a bit too specific, don't answer, and hit me with a wet fish! :pac:

That sounds cool:) *sending you lots of motivatin* haha I normally don't do chapters, I woke up in a very good mood. I had a few plans to spend time with the bf these past two days, sadly he didn't make it down to see me so my planshad changed. Nothing else needed doing such as tiding up etc so decided I may as well do a bit more writing.

No bother I don't mind you asking:) its an autobiography, I have a mild form of aspergers, and its basically about my experiences with that. I went through a lot of challenges to get where I am today since my development was odd from the beginning!

No bother I don't mind you asking:) its an autobiography, I have a mild form of aspergers, and its basically about my experiences with that. I went through a lot of challenges to get where I am today since my development was odd from the beginning!
    Cool! Let me know when you go to press. I will read it!! :cool:

Cool! Let me know when you go to press. I will read it!! :cool:

:D will do, you're on my list of people to tell when it comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Happy Friday Moth:D

40_38cdc4e389bb5e16b9be89979e52508e.jpg

• Advertisement

:D

happy Friday, CK :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement