Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Has anybody seen our resident Japanese poster Links234, should we hand out MISSING posters or something???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

SW wrote: »
    :D

happy Friday, CK :)

Thank you sir- have a good weekend:)

On another note(D minor) - Kate Bush is playing the Hammersmith Apollo in August and Sept this year- I will be there come hell, high water, or indeed, bright sunshine!

^^^^^ *Security, we've a Noccer on the loose thinking about going out into the sunshine, tranquilize on sight*

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Thank you sir- have a good weekend:)

On another note(D minor) - Kate Bush is playing the Hammersmith Apollo in August and Sept this year- I will be there come hell, high water, or indeed, bright sunshine!

Lets not do anything rash, CK! :eek::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Fried Day Dex and Lith! :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »

Same to you Black Swan :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Off to bed, g'night nocs:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Anyone have fun weekend plans?
    Off to bed, g'night nocs:)
    Nite nite smiler! :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ^^^^^ *Security, we've a Noccer on the loose thinking about going out into the sunshine, tranquilize on sight*
    You're too young to understand. Let's just say, Kate Bush had done things to men that no other woman has done since:P

SW wrote: »
    Lets not do anything rash, CK! :eek::P

Even with a rash, I would:P

Back at you, Lady Bush, erm, sorry, Swan:o

I'm trying to relight my interest in the guitar, both electric and acoustic :cool:

• Advertisement

You're too young to understand. Let's just say, Kate Bush had done things to men that no other woman has done since:P

Now you've set my curiosity meter off, explain yourself

I'm trying to relight my interest in the guitar, both electric and acoustic :cool:
    Oooooooo... pictures Lith playing his acoustic about a Pacific beach campfire with friends at night, a light breeze, and the waves rolling in the background. :cool:

Now you've set my curiosity meter off, explain yourself

Well, I'll try. For starters, Kate Bush doesn't register on meters.

Kate Bush had done things to men that no other woman has done since:P ... Back at you, Lady Bush, erm, sorry, Swan:o
    Oh oh... Dex is in a playful mood tonight! :P

Oooooooo... pictures Lith playing his acoustic about a Pacific beach campfire with friends at night, a light breeze, and the waves rolling in the background. :cool:

Think more along the lines of this and bingo

slash_derrig.jpg

(I'll never be as awesome as Slash, just using him as an inspiration)

Oh oh... Dex is in a playful mood tonight! :P

Hey Kate:)

6a014e60533b57970c014e88dc064b970d-200wi

(I'll never be as awesome as Slash, just using him as an inspiration)

Slash is cool! Does Lith have a outfit to go with the guitar? :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I fell asleep on the couch. I'm all relaxed now and the headache I had is gone. :)

Slash is cool! Does Lith have a outfit to go with the guitar? :cool:

I already got the leather jacket & jeans & runners & cigarette hanging from the mouth nailed down, just need to work on the guitar playing part

Hey Kate:)
    If you put a pillow under that pic, it looks like a bloke drooling while dreaming of his lass (or the pizza he ate before sleep, ha!). :P
    I fell asleep on the couch. I'm all relaxed now and the headache I had is gone. :)

Welcome back Paws to our crazy Lair! :D

• Advertisement

I already got the leather jacket & jeans & runners & cigarette hanging from the mouth nailed down, just need to work on the guitar playing part
    You got the LOOK. Do you have the Walk and Talk? :cool:

You got the LOOK. Do you have the Walk and Talk? :cool:

Working on that, and will be for a good while, gotta start somewhere

If you put a pillow under that pic, it looks like a bloke drooling while dreaming of his lass (or the pizza he ate before sleep, ha!). :P

Kate Bush AND Pizza???:eek:

386685bc_homer-drool.gif

Kate Bush AND Pizza???:eek:
    Kate Bush must of been singing about "Wild Man" Dex. :P

Been quiet half an hour. All the snoring in the Lair is bothering my sensitive ears! I'm off to play for a bit. See ye later. Bye! :D

Anybody floating around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! :D

Had a mad crazy evening, girlfriend lost her phone and we went searching for it, even traced her steps back to work to see if she had dropped it on the way... We found it eventually, she had left it somewhere close by and it was safe, but she was certain she didn't bring it to that particular place so didn't check there first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I did something kinda like that once..involved a retracing of steps around inis oirr... In the pissing rain. Phone ended up being on the hostels kitchen table all along..bad day!

And on that bombshell...goodnight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

At least phones turned up ok Linksy & SJ.

Only ever lost one phone, that was after a very late drunken night out after a Christening.

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, Guten Morgen lairlings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Just one Saturday I would like to be able to sleep in late! I'll be tired all day now but can't get back to sleep!

Been pretty anxious this week and not sleeping well. Wanna do something nice today, new muppets film I think :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement