Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello Noccers, how are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Taking huge delight in the fact that Chelsea are hammering Arsenal :D

Sup xPPx enjoying your long weekend? (check Alter Bridge thread for an update)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    happy Hellboy day, everyone!
    Happy Hellboy Day to you SW. Is there also a Hellgirl Day? :pac:

Hi all. Only half past 7AM Pacific, and I got up for the locale farmer's market to buy fresh veggies and fruit. :D

Hey Paws!

Hi Lith!

• Advertisement

I am! Got up and went for a walk/run this morning, had a shower and painted my nails a really cool highlighter-y pink colour.

Ooh I saw! Cannot wait! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Hellboy Day to you SW. Is there also a Hellgirl Day? :pac:

Hi all. Only half past 7AM Pacific, and I got up for the locale farmer's market to buy fresh veggies and fruit. :D

:P:P

although seemingly there is a Hell Girl anime. So Oct 4th would be the day for it ;):p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I am! Got up and went for a walk/run this morning
    Yes, a workout would be grand to wake me up after market. Good idea Paws.

although seemingly there is a Hell Girl anime. So Oct 4th would be the day for it ;):p
    Marks Hellgirl Day on calendar. Any excuse to party SW, ha! :D

Today has been a good day, Chelsea HAMMERED Arsenal, a new live dvd/cd/blu ray being released by Alter Bridge & Myles Kennedy has finished his first vocals on the new Slash album......... Now just hope Man United can pick up 3 points in the 17:30 kick off

Black Swan wrote: »
    Marks Hellgirl Day on calendar. Any excuse to party SW, ha! :D

:D

I'm wondering is it ever not a party day in Swanland! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

howdy peeeps.

Afternoon Mr. Ted

I'm wondering is it ever not a party day in Swanland! :P
    Saturday 29 March 2014 is the 7th International Swan Day :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    howdy peeeps.
    Hey Ted!

Off to our Saturn Day locale farmer's market. Back later. Anyone need fruits and veggies?

Got a feeling the movie Soaked In Bleach about Kurt Cobain's final few days will be an interesting watch

http://www.cobaincase.com/SIB.htm

A Long Way Down isn't showing in my local cinema, boo. :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One of my biggest fears has been realised, Katherine Lynch is on TV again.

Angron wrote: »

mother_of_god_by_rober_raik-d4cw2di.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Angron wrote: »

That voice! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That voice! :mad:

It's not just that for me, though that is a solid part of it. I just don't like how someone that un-funny is being passed off as a comedienne.

rooney.gif

• Advertisement

soccer forum ---->

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

soccer forum ---->

:P

Thanks for the directions sw

*follows sw's directions and ends up In a room full of zombies *

Hey wait a second ............this isn't the soccer forum :eek:

Thanks for the directions sw

*follows sw's directions and ends up In a room full of zombies *

Hey wait a second ............this isn't the soccer forum :eek:

*locks door*

mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening nocs:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Evening one and all ! :D

Anyone else get emotional if something happens to a dog in a movie? Like, I can give too craps about most characters, but something bad happens to a dog and I'm all sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Links234 wrote: »
    Evening one and all ! :D

Anyone else get emotional if something happens to a dog in a movie? Like, I can give too craps about most characters, but something bad happens to a dog and I'm all sad :(

yeah you're not alone there links, i do too. I cried in the cinema when i saw marely and me:o

Speaking of pets and things, our poor doggy is sick:( her cancer is back again and it doesn't look good. We're not sure how bad the tumour is but she's going to the vet on monday to get a better look. Depending on the results we may lose her, bring her home and nurse her till the end or have a small operation if she's not too bad. Either way, hoping for the best and expecting the worst. Not sure if she can survive this one as shes an old dog and its her 4th cancer. Bit meh today:(

Oh god, don't tell me that :( Gonna have to give my dog a huge hug now, she's asleep on the bed :o

I'm really sorry :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening folks

Evening wolfie, how goes it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Last six day week in work finishes up tonight. Anyone bothers me with a work related question during my three days off will have their spine extracted via their anus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement